may i ask what are the warning points?????

Elliot And Ellie Β  Β 

I'm pretty sure the warning points are for how many times you get a warning before getting banned? (I've been confused about them as well but also that just seems like the logical answer ig TvT)

4 hours ago, lKail said:

I'm pretty sure the warning points are for how many times you get a warning before getting banned? (I've been confused about them as well but also that just seems like the logical answer ig TvT)

You get them for things such as sharing personal information like email addresses and social media handles. I know this because I have 3 warning points that will never expire.

• Ditch the Label Staff
2 hours ago, TheOriginalAxel said:

You get them for things such as sharing personal information like email addresses and social media handles. I know this because I have 3 warning points that will never expire.

Your points should expire after a period of time but I can see yours are incorrectly permanent. I will fix this for you next week.Β 
Β 

On the original question: warning points are automatically given for violation of community guidelines. Smaller violations incur a small amount of points, whereas more serious violations lead to a larger amount. The more points you have active on your account, the more you are restricted. If they accumulate or the guideline violation is severe, it can lead to an instant temporary or permanent ban. The warning point system is in place to keep the community safe and to ensure that warnings are always fair and balanced.Β 

Staff-Account.png

2 hours ago, TheOriginalAxel said:

I have 4 πŸ˜‚

6 hours ago, Leilaaaa said:

I have 4 πŸ˜‚

MY LORD 4? I only have oneΒ πŸ’€Β (Also to all the answers that described what they were, they seem even more logical than mine)

7 hours ago, Harper said:

Your points should expire after a period of time but I can see yours are incorrectly permanent. I will fix this for you next week.Β 
Β 

On the original question: warning points are automatically given for violation of community guidelines. Smaller violations incur a small amount of points, whereas more serious violations lead to a larger amount. The more points you have active on your account, the more you are restricted. If they accumulate or the guideline violation is severe, it can lead to an instant temporary or permanent ban. The warning point system is in place to keep the community safe and to ensure that warnings are always fair and balanced.Β 

OHHHHH I've been wondering too, that's kind of what i thought though

14 minutes ago, Elliot And Ellie said:

XD i have 0 lolΒ 

Same

50 minutes ago, lKail said:

MY LORD 4? I only have oneΒ πŸ’€Β (Also to all the answers that described what they were, they seem even more logical than mine)

Lol πŸ˜‚ yes 4

5 minutes ago, Leilaaaa said:

Lol πŸ˜‚ yes 4

Ngl thats sorta impressiveΒ πŸ˜‚Β (To me)

5 minutes ago, lKail said:

Ngl thats sorta impressiveΒ πŸ˜‚Β (To me)

Not gonna get anymore πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I’m good girl

Just now, Leilaaaa said:

Not gonna get anymore πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I’m good girl

πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚