Jump to content

may i ask what are the warning points?????


Elliot And Ellie
 Share

Recommended Posts

I'm pretty sure the warning points are for how many times you get a warning before getting banned? (I've been confused about them as well but also that just seems like the logical answer ig TvT)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, lKail said:

I'm pretty sure the warning points are for how many times you get a warning before getting banned? (I've been confused about them as well but also that just seems like the logical answer ig TvT)

You get them for things such as sharing personal information like email addresses and social media handles. I know this because I have 3 warning points that will never expire.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Ditch the Label Staff
2 hours ago, TheOriginalAxel said:

You get them for things such as sharing personal information like email addresses and social media handles. I know this because I have 3 warning points that will never expire.

Your points should expire after a period of time but I can see yours are incorrectly permanent. I will fix this for you next week. 
 

On the original question: warning points are automatically given for violation of community guidelines. Smaller violations incur a small amount of points, whereas more serious violations lead to a larger amount. The more points you have active on your account, the more you are restricted. If they accumulate or the guideline violation is severe, it can lead to an instant temporary or permanent ban. The warning point system is in place to keep the community safe and to ensure that warnings are always fair and balanced. 

staff-member-b.png.9efcd0d23163ec0e57258

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, TheOriginalAxel said:

You get them for things such as sharing personal information like email addresses and social media handles. I know this because I have 3 warning points that will never expire.

I have 4 😂

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Leilaaaa said:

I have 4 😂

MY LORD 4? I only have one 💀 (Also to all the answers that described what they were, they seem even more logical than mine)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Harper said:

Your points should expire after a period of time but I can see yours are incorrectly permanent. I will fix this for you next week. 
 

On the original question: warning points are automatically given for violation of community guidelines. Smaller violations incur a small amount of points, whereas more serious violations lead to a larger amount. The more points you have active on your account, the more you are restricted. If they accumulate or the guideline violation is severe, it can lead to an instant temporary or permanent ban. The warning point system is in place to keep the community safe and to ensure that warnings are always fair and balanced. 

OHHHHH I've been wondering too, that's kind of what i thought though

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Leilaaaa said:

Lol 😂 yes 4

Ngl thats sorta impressive 😂 (To me)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Leilaaaa said:

Not gonna get anymore 😂😂😂😂 I’m good girl

😂🤣😂

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...