Hello! Looking for hate comment advice...

Amethyst    

I'm trying to grow my Instagram account, and got my first ever hate comment. I tried replying to it nicely, but they ended up replying back in a really cocky sarcastic way, trying to turn my words into negative ones. I decided to delete the comments and restrict the account, but it is still bothering me a little. Any advice for how to get over these comments, or what to do next time I see one?

Just now, Amethyst said:

I'm trying to grow my Instagram account, and got my first ever hate comment. I tried replying to it nicely, but they ended up replying back in a really cocky sarcastic way, trying to turn my words into negative ones. I decided to delete the comments and restrict the account, but it is still bothering me a little. Any advice for how to get over these comments, or what to do next time I see one?

Hey there. I would recommend reporting any hateful comments that you receive directly to Instagram.

• Like 1