Hi, I'm Ashley

ashleberry    

Hello! My name is Ashley. I'm 13 years old.

I'm not sure of my sexuality yet, that's why I joined this website. I want to figure out my sexuality. I'm pretty sure my sexuality is uncommon. I don't think I fall under gay, straight, bi, or pan. I will talk more about my sexuality in another post though; This post is just to introduce myself!

I also am very open to making friends on here! I'm hoping I will make friends on here that I can talk to about anything.

Some things I enjoy are gymnastics, video games, social media, snow skiing, listening to music, baking, camping, boating, and playing with animals! If you like enjoy of these things as well, tell me! We can chat about it!

Hi Ashley I just wanted to welcome you and also thank you for replying to my post. Your advice really helped. And I also wanted to introduce myself a little better to you. I'm Karissa and I am 14 years old. In the summer, I love to ride my bike, swim, and play volleyball. I also like to play video games (but the only one I seem to be good at is Mario Kart), cook, listen to music, and sing. I also love dogs. I would also like to have a friend that I could talk about anything with.

I love Mario Kart! I grew up playing that game. I also love singing even though I'm not great lol. I forgot to mention this in my post, but I also love playing piano. Do you play any instruments?

I love Mario Kart! I grew up playing that game. I also love singing even though I'm not great lol. I forgot to mention this in my post, but I also love playing piano. Do you play any instruments?

I'm not that great at singing either but I still love it. A few times tried to play the guitar but I just can't seem to learn how to play it, so I've been trying to learn the piano and so far I can do a few simple songs.

Hey Ashley. Welcome to Community. We are here if you ever need any support/advice :)

Do you have an idea of what your sexuality might be? It is important to not put too much pressure on yourself to figure out your sexuality straight away. I know that it can be comforting to have a label, but the thing is that this kind of thing often takes time to figure out. It could be helpful for you to not focus on it too much - you will figure this out eventually and it's important to just enjoy the journey of finding out who you are.

Here is a guide which you may find useful:

https://www.ditchthelabel.org/8-things-know-questioning-sexuality/

I hope you find this advice helpful and I look forward to hearing back from you.

Over and out.. Monsoon :)

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e