A mess

Smallkitten    
Go to solution Solved by Anti-Lvcid,

Hi, I'm new but have a lot of things on my chest as of this moment. So, I'm dating a boy (he's trans and an angel) but we keep getting into little arguments (I say little, but it doesn't feel like it at the time) We have arguments over him thinking he's ugly, when he really isn't but that's how he feels, and it makes me sad. He's such a sweet guy who tries to help people but i think he needs to. We both struggle with mental health issues, and we clash sometimes because of it but we soon make up really quickly. But I want to help him...

okay , question is your boyfriend gurl transitioning into boy ?? I wanna ask that .... that way I can give u the right advice . if that's okay 

okay , I just wanted to make sure it was okay to ask that question bc I know sum people wouldn't wana answer that UK , but thank you ! and now I'll give u ur advice .

• Like 1

• Solution

what I feel like y'all should do is , sit down with each other and open up to each other like talking about what's effecting y'all mental health , what's causing y'all to stress , what's causing y'all to argue with each other over things that shouldn't get in between y'all. Also, I feel like since your boyfriend is trans he will feel some insecurity still since he is transiting gurl to boy he would need to learn how to self love again , because I have a friend that went boy to gurl and he had to learn how to self love herself again and realize that she is now a beautiful young women and she sees that now. So, your boyfriend has to get into the stage and realize that he is making that decision is big but it's what makes him happy , he has to learn how to be comfortable with himself and he will reach that point and know he is not ugly it's take time to accept that and he will eventually I promise you..... And for you , I know it's hard having a boyfriend who is always feeling ugly and letting his self-esteem down I know it's hard trust me I know , but you can't let that bring you down either because I always tell my significant other if you feel negative I'm going to be positive because if y'all both being negative it's going to make it worse one of y'all has to stay positive and strong that way the other person sees that it's okay to let everything out and be positive and feel good about themselves . if that makes sense. I'm pretty sure that y'all make each other happy but just stay strong and positive y'all are still young , y'all have a whole life to still explore with each other just make sure y'all stay healthy mentally , emotionally,physically, like always have a conversation with each other when y'all feel down ,depress,sad, anything that way y'all can understand each other more and always keep each other in the loop meaning like if u was to get mad at him he will know that it's bc u are feeling sad or depress, and he will know it wasn't on purpose . so always tell each other how y'all feel that way y'all understand each other more and more and build a stronger bond.

I hope this helps y'all and yall relationship. 

2 minutes ago, lucid said:

what I feel like y'all should do is , sit down with each other and open up to each other like talking about what's effecting y'all mental health , what's causing y'all to stress , what's causing y'all to argue with each other over things that shouldn't get in between y'all. Also, I feel like since your boyfriend is trans he will feel some insecurity still since he is transiting gurl to boy he would need to learn how to self love again , because I have a friend that went boy to gurl and he had to learn how to self love herself again and realize that she is now a beautiful young women and she sees that now. So, your boyfriend has to get into the stage and realize that he is making that decision is big but it's what makes him happy , he has to learn how to be comfortable with himself and he will reach that point and know he is not ugly it's take time to accept that and he will eventually I promise you..... And for you , I know it's hard having a boyfriend who is always feeling ugly and letting his self-esteem down I know it's hard trust me I know , but you can't let that bring you down either because I always tell my significant other if you feel negative I'm going to be positive because if y'all both being negative it's going to make it worse one of y'all has to stay positive and strong that way the other person sees that it's okay to let everything out and be positive and feel good about themselves . if that makes sense. I'm pretty sure that y'all make each other happy but just stay strong and positive y'all are still young , y'all have a whole life to still explore with each other just make sure y'all stay healthy mentally , emotionally,physically, like always have a conversation with each other when y'all feel down ,depress,sad, anything that way y'all can understand each other more and always keep each other in the loop meaning like if u was to get mad at him he will know that it's bc u are feeling sad or depress, and he will know it wasn't on purpose . so always tell each other how y'all feel that way y'all understand each other more and more and build a stronger bond.

I hope this helps y'all and yall relationship. 

omg thank you so much, this is just what I needed to here. You're amazing at giving out advice and I'll definitely do what you said x

• Hug 1

your so welcome , I always wanna help anyone I can help :) I know y'all will grow stronger with each other I just feel it .  I'm here if u need anything

• Like 1