This topic contains content which has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Hate

Idk what this should be put under but im venting

Elliot And Ellie    

This post has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Hate

Click this notice to reveal the content.

So i was talking about the stupid gender card thing and how it almost made me cry i just wanna say that its the same with compliments and just when someone calls me my deadname or refers to me as a female i just cant deal with it like when i walk into my teachers room she calls me beautiful or when someone else says something to me about the way i dress or just anything referring to me as female i can deal with it i wanna punch them in their faces like im not beautiful and i have never been beautiful  i cant be beuatiful like why cant they see me the way i see me i see myself as a boy who has a gf who has anger issues and probably trauma some where in there idk i-i see myslef as some little boy who is to weak who hates himself in every shape and in every way because im not a male i get constant reminders when i get my period or i see myself it hurts knowing im not a male who is strong and isn't afraid to use my voice a male who is able to do what they want most of the time who dosent get called weak becuaes they have a female parts i wanna be that male! but ill never be him ill always be stuck ill never get to be him ill always be like this. i dont want it to be like this i just wanna be a male i dont want  female parts.

• Hug 1

1 minute ago, Elliot?idk anymore- said:

So i was talking about the stupid gender card thing and how it almost made me cry i just wanna say that its the same with compliments and just when someone calls me my deadname or refers to me as a female i just cant deal with it like when i walk into my teachers room she calls me beautiful or when someone else says something to me about the way i dress or just anything referring to me as female i can deal with it i wanna punch them in their faces like im not beautiful and i have never been beautiful  i cant be beuatiful like why cant they see me the way i see me i see myself as a boy who has a gf who has anger issues and probably trauma some where in there idk i-i see myslef as some little boy who is to weak who hates himself in every shape and in every way because im not a male i get constant reminders when i get my period or i see myself it hurts knowing im not a male who is strong and isn't afraid to use my voice a male who is able to do what they want most of the time who dosent get called weak becuaes they have a female parts i wanna be that male! but ill never be him ill always be stuck ill never get to be him ill always be like this. i dont want it to be like this i just wanna be a male i dont want  female parts.

Honestly King, Same. It'll get better eventually...which I know is very annoying to hear, but it will. And if you're out, you can correct people, and if your not, you can correct them in your head

Just now, Elliot?idk anymore- said:

idk how to tho ppl can be so freaking sensitive about it like 'your  agirl not a male'

If it comes to it, you can give them a response on the lines of 'if your body makes you a girl, then why are girls supposed to be/like _____? It doesn't take a certain part to make you like (Insert something commonly gendered. Like art, or racecars, or something like that)" Or vice versa for a guy. 

Just now, Elliot?idk anymore- said:

ill try i still hate ppl tho-

I hate some people too, but everything starts with trying :)

9 hours ago, Elliot?idk anymore- said:

Hey there,

I just want to check, what name would you like us to use? We will not deadname you here and we recognise your gender and want to uplift you. 

Thank you for being so open about your struggles with gender right now. It sounds like you're experiencing a lot of dysphoria at the moment, and I can see how much this is upsetting you and impacting your life. Before we go ahead and talk this through, I noticed what you said about potentially having trauma, and I just want to see if you're safe at the moment, or is something risky happening? If you'd rather talk about this confidentially, you can click confidential support at the top of the page and send us a message there. We just want to make sure you're safe first. Take care and speak soon. 

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

im so so sorry but i got stuff i gotta do and ill be busy today ill talk to you tonight im sorryyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

5 hours ago, Elliot?idk anymore- said:

im so so sorry but i got stuff i gotta do and ill be busy today ill talk to you tonight im sorryyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Sure thing. Take care and speak soon. 

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e