Rocks hEhE

_Kai_ Β  Β 

Okay so is anyone else obsessed with collecting rocks or just love seeing the different types? I've been collecting'em just to have them as decor & painting them to be lil mushroom islands.

Β 

11 minutes ago, Non-Binary Person Here said:

did someone say rocks

yAssSSSs, gAsP another rock lover? :0

1 minute ago, Non-Binary Person Here said:

HeLl YeAh!!!! AnOtHeR rOcK lOvEr!!

YaSSsSSSS, Rocks are amazingπŸ˜”πŸ‘πŸ½

1 minute ago, lKail said:

YaSSsSSSS, Rocks are amazingπŸ˜”πŸ‘πŸ½

AGREED!!!!

Just now, Non-Binary Person Here said:

AGREED!!!!

Dude why do some people not just ADORE/LOVE rocksπŸ˜”πŸ˜’πŸ€”

3 minutes ago, Non-Binary Person Here said:

Idk but they are messed up

AgreedπŸ˜”

im sad though...

Oh? Why so?

Today was my grandma's funeral and emotionally I couldn't do it. now I'm regretting not going and it's tearing me apart.

Today was my grandma's funeral and emotionally I couldn't do it. now I'm regretting not going and it's tearing me apart.

Damn, I mean you shouldn't feel regret man (I use dude & man all the time in my speech srry if it bothers ya TvT) you could try going to her grave sometime, it could give closure or make it to where your not feeling guilt/regret.

• Digital Mentor
10 hours ago, Non-Binary Person Here said:

Hi there, I just wanted to let you know that we are here for you. Everyone grieves differently and it's OK if it was too difficult for you emotionally to go to your grandma's funeral. It sounds like you were looking after yourself and listening to your feelings. And that is important, too. What do you think of @lKailΒ advice to visit your grandma's grave sometime? If you don't feel up for it you could also think of a different way to say goodbye to her if you like. Some find it helpful to write a letter or a song or to light a candle in the memory of the person they lost.Β 

Staff-Account.png

My top 5 most prized are a piece of red obsidian, a geode that's as big as my face, a piece of lightning glass (If that's a rock?), a naturalΒ blue rock that has a perfectly flat side, and a shell fossil.

18 hours ago, Egg said:

My top 5 most prized are a piece of red obsidian, a geode that's as big as my face, a piece of lightning glass (If that's a rock?), a naturalΒ blue rock that has a perfectly flat side, and a shell fossil.

Daaaammmnnnnnnn, I got mostly natural rocks where I am BUT getting a malet & smashin rocks to see the sort of rock type inside is fun as well. I've only found little bits of crystals in em.

18 hours ago, Egg said:

I love doing that! the rough grey ones tend to have some!

Ooo I'll have to remember that, tYπŸ‘πŸ½