I don’t know what to do

CoachDj25    

Hello, I recently was on a dating app and was talking to what I thought was a girl. We ended up sexting and I sent graphic pictures. Later on, that person took screenshots of those pictures and asked me to send them money or they will send my pictures on all platforms. They stated they will ruin my life and job. I don’t know what I should do. 

13 minutes ago, CoachDj25 said:

Hello, I recently was on a dating app and was talking to what I thought was a girl. We ended up sexting and I sent graphic pictures. Later on, that person took screenshots of those pictures and asked me to send them money or they will send my pictures on all platforms. They stated they will ruin my life and job. I don’t know what I should do. 

Hey there,

A good idea would to block this user, collect enough information you know or they've given you and report it to the dating app your on. You can do that by email etc. How does that sound? Or could can speak to @Monsoon @Blondie

• Ditch the Label Staff
17 minutes ago, CoachDj25 said:

Hi there, I'm Blondie, one of the support mentors here at Ditch the Label. 

Would you like to pick this up on a confidential support request? 

It's a horrible betrayal of trust but we're here for you and can work through this together.

Staff-Account.png

• Ditch the Label Staff
2 hours ago, CoachDj25 said:

Yes I would it to be confidential please

I have sent you a confidential message.

Staff-Account.png