This topic contains content which has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Other

So I like a girl but my moms homophobic. I also don't know my sexuality?

Rileydoesntknow Β  Β 

This post has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Other

Click this notice to reveal the content.

eople I NEED HELP because im a cis girl/woman/whatever else implies female idrk, and i like girls, but I've only ever dated guys and the majority of the time i don't rly like them i dated them because i didn;t want to let anybody down, but my moms homophobic and i think like this girl in my class but I don't know how to tell my parents or the girl?

• Digital Mentor
This post has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Other

Click this notice to reveal the content.
16 hours ago, Rileydoesntknow said:

eople I NEED HELP because im a cis girl/woman/whatever else implies female idrk, and i like girls, but I've only ever dated guys and the majority of the time i don't rly like them i dated them because i didn;t want to let anybody down, but my moms homophobic and i think like this girl in my class but I don't know how to tell my parents or the girl?

Hi there, welcome to Ditch the Label. It's great to have you hereΒ πŸ˜€. I'm Aurora and I'm one of the support mentors here. I give support and advice to those who reach out to us.Β 

It sounds like you have a lot going on at the moment and a lot of feelings to deal with. Is that right? It's very common to question our sexuality and it often takes time to figure out who we are. Please know that there is no rush. It sounds like you really like this girl in your class. Do you think that she might like you back?Β 

• Like 1

Staff-Account.png

I think shes straight. But I've never asked her about anything, but maybe I should? But if i do what if she is straight and she figures out that I have a crush on her? Would that make her uncomfortable?

i know how it feels to be bisexual b/c i am it myself i have a crush on my female principal and we the same gender... or am i male idk ad idc i just care about the love notΒ  like i didn't already get rejected"

• Digital Mentor
On 9/28/2022 at 2:01 PM, Rileydoesntknow said:

I think shes straight. But I've never asked her about anything, but maybe I should? But if i do what if she is straight and she figures out that I have a crush on her? Would that make her uncomfortable?

Hi there, I saw that you mentioned in one of your other posts that you asked the girl and that she is bi. How exciting! How did it feel to take that first step and ask her? Have you spoken to her since?Β 

Staff-Account.png

• Digital Mentor
7 hours ago, Jit_lit009000 said:

i know how it feels to be bisexual b/c i am it myself i have a crush on my female principal and we the same gender... or am i male idk ad idc i just care about the love notΒ  like i didn't already get rejected"

Hi there, I noticed that this was your first post and I just wanted to say welcome to the Community! I'm Aurora and I'm one of the support mentors here and I give advice and support to those who reach out to us. It sounds like you've got a lot going on at the moment and I was wondering if you would like any support with anything? We're here for you if you would like to talk about it.Β 

Staff-Account.png

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/4/2022 at 7:34 AM, Aurora said:

Hi there, I saw that you mentioned in one of your other posts that you asked the girl and that she is bi. How exciting! How did it feel to take that first step and ask her? Have you spoken to her since?Β 

Yes, it went well, shes bi, and we've been dating since then. its going well, thank you!

• Like 1

• Digital Mentor
15 minutes ago, Rileydoesntknow said:

Yes, it went well, shes bi, and we've been dating since then. its going well, thank you!

That's amazing! Thank you so much for the update! It sounds like you put yourself out there and it really paid offΒ πŸ˜€. I'm so happy for you!! Is there anything else you would like support with at the moment or are you good for now?Β 

Staff-Account.png