Why am I ignored a lot?

Non-Binary Person Here    
Go to solution Solved by -Leila-,

It seems like whenever I start being friends with somebody I end up messing up and seeing something they don't like and it upsets them. And then they start ignoring me. I don't understand what I do wrong to make people hate me. I just wish people liked me more.

What do I do? I'm tired of being ignored. It really hurts to be ignored.

You might feel ignored but sometimes people are busy. And don't reply. Maybe they are struggling with me tal health issues so don't reply. It's hard I know but I'm ignored and yeah

People are rude especially at school. Maybe they are afraid to approach you. 😕  I mean when I was at school I felt ignored but I was scared to approach and ask someone if they want to be friends. 

The thing is the students who ignore me knew me for 3 years. I'm also different from them. Cuz I'm bigger, heavier, and weird.

• Solution

You might feel zifferent but you're a beautiful human being. You support and welcome everyone you are kind and considerate and you are a lovely human being to everyone who meets you! 

They know I'm nice. They know that I am willing to let them be my friend but they still turn around and stab me in my back. Like yesterday Adventure PE nobody absolutely nobody wanted to get in the canoe with me. My teacher actually noticed that the other students didn't want to have anything to do with me. Since my teacher noticed that they were being brood and unsportsmanlike he said he'd bring out the kayak for me so that way I can do it by myself so that way I don't have to depend on somebody else to help me. This has gone on my whole life since I start school. I'm just really tired of it all. 

There's only a few people at my school who like different but the others don't like different.

Last year when I was a junior when I brought money to school with me a lot of kids asked if I could buy them stuff and acted all nice to me so then the next day they were talking bad about me. It happens a lot...

Just now, Luluu said:

Sorry to hear things are incredibly hard right now. You're doing amazing by talking about yo feelings.

I never thought I'd actually talk about how I feel.

Just now, Non-Binary Person Here said:

I never thought I'd actually talk about how I feel.

It's a tricky thing to do, I know that for sure. But you've done so well. I love you 

Just now, Luluu said:

It's a tricky thing to do, I know that for sure. But you've done so well. I love you 

I love you too

So what basically happened yesterday in my adventure PE class was I helped load a canoe into the water the pool and I asked everybody if anybody wanted to duet and there is a couple pairs but nobody wanted to do it with me and in the end at the end of the class I managed to get into the canoe by myself with no help and I asked if anybody wanted to do it with me and advice just like no we'll wait for the next one. And then multiple people were like no we already went. It hurts not having a friend in the class. Everybody in that class X all buddy-buddy to me but then when it comes to doing an activity with me nobody wants to do it.

3 minutes ago, Luluu said:

I'm on here all day, so yo u can talk to me about anything <3

I only got 2 hours of sleep so yeah