Am I ugly?

sophia77    

I've always been insecure about my outer appearance. In an Asian community where people worry more about your outer appearance, I always get picked on for my height, my nose, and eyes. I have small eyes, large flat nose and is 5'1. I've always been insecure but I felt like those are things that I can't change so I focused more on my personality. I felt that if someone was to love me, I wanted them to love me for my personality than anything else. Recently I got into my first relationship. It was a relationship that I had felt so comfortable, so layback and it was a relationship where I could be myself. I felt I did love him. He had flaws but I looked over them. I came to understand, respect and love those about him. He did not feel the same. He recently broke up with me because he was not physically attractive to me. We dated for 4 months. I felt of course that my beauty did not depend on him or self-worth but I've never felt so ugly. I started questioning myself. Is that how everyone else saw me? Physically unattractive?