Adventure P.E. Class

Non-Binary Person Here    
Go to solution Solved by Aurora,

It's a couple days before the Canoeing Trip. Today I was getting in a canoe to practice the paddling strokes we need to know. Today, all of the other kids didn't help me, or offer to get in the canoe with me. I am a "big" person. the reason I put the quotes is because that's how the other students treat me. All they did was laugh at how I was about to fall in the water. The teacher noticed that nobody was willing to work with me. Now that I am looking back at it I am thinking "Gee thanks guys for coming over and helping me." Now I feel like I'm not good enough for this class. What do I do now?

• Hug 1

I'm sorry thats how they see you that's really not nice and that is bullying 🥺. You don't deserve to be treated so badly, 🤷. You deserve to be in a pair and I don't get why this world is so horrible to people 😞

• Digital Mentor
  • Solution
11 hours ago, Non-Binary Person Here said:

It's a couple days before the Canoeing Trip. Today I was getting in a canoe to practice the paddling strokes we need to know. Today, all of the other kids didn't help me, or offer to get in the canoe with me. I am a "big" person. the reason I put the quotes is because that's how the other students treat me. All they did was laugh at how I was about to fall in the water. The teacher noticed that nobody was willing to work with me. Now that I am looking back at it I am thinking "Gee thanks guys for coming over and helping me." Now I feel like I'm not good enough for this class. What do I do now?

Hi there, I'm sorry you had a negative experience at your Adventure P.E class. I know you were looking forward to going canoeing and I can understand why you are feeling upset. You mentioned that your teacher noticed that nobody wanted to work with you but it doesn't sound like they were very helpful. I do think it would be good if you can talk to your teacher. I can remember you saying before that they are always busy. Is there anyway you can make an appointment to speak to them? Then you know that they will have time to see you. Do you think that might work? 

Staff-Account.png

Me and the teacher actually came up with a plan for today and tomorrow. He said he's going to bring up the kayak for me since nobody wants to work with me and I actually think that that's really cool and I really appreciate him doing it.

• Digital Mentor
2 minutes ago, Non-Binary Person Here said:

Me and the teacher actually came up with a plan for today and tomorrow. He said he's going to bring up the kayak for me since nobody wants to work with me and I actually think that that's really cool and I really appreciate him doing it.

Great, I'm glad you came up with a plan together. How are you feeling about the classes now?

Staff-Account.png

• Digital Mentor
7 minutes ago, Non-Binary Person Here said:

I am actually really happy about it!

Brilliant. Let us know how your next class goes. Kayaking is such a great skill to learn 🙂

Staff-Account.png

I have it for my 8th hour so I'd have to let you know when I get home

• Digital Mentor
35 minutes ago, Non-Binary Person Here said:

I have it for my 8th hour so I'd have to let you know when I get home

No problem 🙂

Staff-Account.png

On 9/27/2022 at 8:21 AM, Aurora said:

No problem 🙂

I will be doing it today since half of the class went yesterday and took up the time so yeah but the guys were actually pretty funny trying to tip the canoe so yeah.

2 minutes ago, Luluu said:

How did it go

It was pretty funny actually even though I didn't get into the water. So two guys were in one of the canoes and the person in the back was trying to tip it while the guy in the front looks like holding on to the gunnels try so hard not to follow and saying, "no don't tip it ,do not tip it, don't tip it." it was hilarious

1 minute ago, Non-Binary Person Here said:

It was pretty funny actually even though I didn't get into the water. So two guys were in one of the canoes and the person in the back was trying to tip it while the guy in the front looks like holding on to the gunnels try so hard not to follow and saying, "no don't tip it ,do not tip it, don't tip it." it was hilarious

I'm glad you had a better experience, makes me so happy! How ate you feeling today?

1 minute ago, Luluu said:

I'm glad you had a better experience, makes me so happy! How ate you feeling today?

Not so good. A lot of things going through my head. Just don't know what to do. I'm tired, really tired

Just now, Non-Binary Person Here said:

Not so good. A lot of things going through my head. Just don't know what to do. I'm tired, really tired

Sorry to hear your tired, have you got any mindful videos you can use to calm your mind? They really help me when i am going through a hard time! If you like, I can find you some ❤

No I'm just listening to my music and it tends to help, plus I did get up half an hour ago

6 minutes ago, Luluu said:

Okay! Always can give you them if you ever find yourself needing time out remember I love you for you butter cup❤❤

i lovebyou too bby girl

Just now, Non-Binary Person Here said:

i lovebyou too bby girl

I love you too bby girl*