I just told my gf that I am moving to another state

ThatgurlieLekira Β  Β 

She's crying and she's begging me to stay but I can't and I'm bout to start crying bro. Like we been together for almost 2 years bro. I hate seeing her like this and it's so sad cuz we are young and we are supposed to stay together until we die and yet I have to move. Pls help me this is too much pain for both of us.

• Ditch the Label Staff
19 minutes ago, Bored Rn said:

She's crying and she's begging me to stay but I can't and I'm bout to start crying bro. Like we been together for almost 2 years bro. I hate seeing her like this and it's so sad cuz we are young and we are supposed to stay together until we die and yet I have to move. Pls help me this is too much pain for both of us.

Hey there, I can completely see how painful this must e for both of you. Are you able to carry on the relationship long distance at all?Β 

• Like 1

Staff-Account.png

This is heart breaking, ❀. I know exactly how you feel. Can I ask, why you are moving away? I know you mentioned thar you won't be able to do a long distance relationship, but could you both stay in touch? I know moving is a scary thing but also leaving behind someone you love and want ri be with, is hard too. You don't deserve to be having to deal with so much, you have us and you also have @Monsoon @Blondie and the rest of us here at Ditch the Label. Through this difficult time, do you have someone who you could talk to if things get hard? Do you receive any support? There are many relationship helplines too, if they sound any good let me know and I'll give you some links,

Sending love,

Lulu

2 minutes ago, Luluu said:

This is heart breaking, ❀. I know exactly how you feel. Can I ask, why you are moving away? I know you mentioned thar you won't be able to do a long distance relationship, but could you both stay in touch? I know moving is a scary thing but also leaving behind someone you love and want ri be with, is hard too. You don't deserve to be having to deal with so much, you have us and you also have @Monsoon @Blondie and the rest of us here at Ditch the Label. Through this difficult time, do you have someone who you could talk to if things get hard? Do you receive any support? There are many relationship helplines too, if they sound any good let me know and I'll give you some links,

Sending love,

Lulu

No i don't have support because I haven't came out to my mom yet. She is homophobic and I will probably get kicked out if I do. I am moving away because my step brother and step sister is moving in with us this weekend and we barely have enough room for them. They have never been in America before so they have to live with us. And plus my mom hates it here cuz it's too much drama and stuff like that going on. And we can't stay in touch cuz I will be moving far away from her.Β 

8 minutes ago, Bored Rn said:

No i don't have support because I haven't came out to my mom yet. She is homophobic and I will probably get kicked out if I do. I am moving away because my step brother and step sister is moving in with us this weekend and we barely have enough room for them. They have never been in America before so they have to live with us. And plus my mom hates it here cuz it's too much drama and stuff like that going on. And we can't stay in touch cuz I will be moving far away from her.Β 

I'm sorry to hear that things are so overwhelming for you, you're doing awesome by reaching out to us we are here for youΒ  Β do you have helplines you could talk to if you feel like it's too much? You don't have to be in crisis to get in touch with helplines btw. I know how hard it is coming out to parents, I haven't even dared to come out to my mum but I do have ways I think when my mum and I are in a better place I will come out, so the ways I want to come out is writing a note and printing a pride flag and gluing it onto the letter then giving it to her and asking her to then reply to me. How does that sound if and when you want to come out to your Mum? On Ditch the Label, there are ways that will help you to come out to your parents! I'm here for you I know you don't know me but I care about you! Much love,.

Lulu

I'm sorry. 😭. You don't have to come out to your Mum! I just meant if you ever wanted to :). I'm sorry she's like that I really am!