Anyone here

-Leila- Β  Β 

10 hours ago, damian.drake said:

hey, sorry hun buti really haven't been checking my phone. how're ya? [i'll try and log in later tonight or tmrw to check in]

I'm not doing good health wise!

@LuluuΒ that is ok healing is a journey so it is important to be patient on yourself. Everyone goes through physical health issues just as you would want care if you had a cold or flu. So getting help is ok. And if you want to talk about in her We are all here to listen. I am glad too hear that you are doing betterΒ 

1 hour ago, Kels said:

@LuluuΒ that is ok healing is a journey so it is important to be patient on yourself. Everyone goes through physical health issues just as you would want care if you had a cold or flu. So getting help is ok. And if you want to talk about in her We are all here to listen. I am glad too hear that you are doing betterΒ 

I don't have to have surgery!! But, I have got a infection going on which is causing the pain

1 minute ago, Kels said:

@LuluuΒ well I am glad too hear you don’t need surgery I am sure that most be a relief and I hope the meds kick in to help I am sure you will be better in no time. And for now we are all here for youΒ 

Thanks. Im going to keep fighting and follow my 5 plan!

1 minute ago, Luluu said:

Thanks. Im going to keep fighting and follow my 5 plan!

Yes don’t give up keep going you still have so much time and that sounds like a good idea I am glad you have a plan to help it definitely can be beneficial. Especially when your feeling very low.Β 

11 hours ago, Kels said:

Yes don’t give up keep going you still have so much time and that sounds like a good idea I am glad you have a plan to help it definitely can be beneficial. Especially when your feeling very low.Β 

Monsoon helped me with it