hai!! Is anyone there to talk about lgbtq+ and depression because im depressed :D

RainaA    

5 hours ago, Raina Adair said:

If anyone is there lets talk :D

Hey,

Welcome to the DTL community. I'm one of the digital mentors here and I give advice to those who reach out to us.

How is everything going for you at the moment? Would you like support with anything? 

• Thanks 1

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

11 hours ago, RainaA said:

If anyone is there lets talk :D

Hello there,

I saw you made a comment about being depressed which I replied to, how are you doing now? Welcome to the forum. Yes, you can talk about your sexuality and depression here. As you may of seen on the home page on the forum there are different sections that you can post in, so for your sexuality, there is a sub forum for that. For depression, there is a mental health sub forum that you can receive support from, how does that sound knowing you can get support? I hope you realise how important you are, sending my love,

Lulu/leila

• Thanks 1

tysm <3 and i would appreciate support with mental health. I have been having suicidal thoughts and my mom says that i live in a nice home with good parents and i have a good life and i know that but I am depressed because not many people i know understand except my best freind but i currently cannot talk to her. thanks people :D 

5 hours ago, RainaA said:

tysm <3 and i would appreciate support with mental health. I have been having suicidal thoughts and my mom says that i live in a nice home with good parents and i have a good life and i know that but I am depressed because not many people i know understand except my best freind but i currently cannot talk to her. thanks people :D 

Hey there,

I've sent you a message to check in. Take care and speak soon. 

5 hours ago, RainaA said:

Always here for you <3

• 2 weeks later...

<3 Also, I can't private chat ayone for some reason and I can't see any messages that Monsoon sent me.. Does anyone know how to see them or how I can private chat?

1 hour ago, RainaA said:

<3 Also, I can't private chat ayone for some reason and I can't see any messages that Monsoon sent me.. Does anyone know how to see them or how I can private chat?

Hey,

Sure thing. If you click confidential support at the top of the page, you can send us a private message there. 

• 2 weeks later...

Definitely not alone. I can talk if you want. <3