I'm bored!

-Leila-    

1 minute ago, the boii said:

Doing better today, just about to eat and you? xx

Just drawing! I'm in hospital for my eating disorder so I'm just getting by each day!xx you haven't followed me back haha 🙃 xx

1 minute ago, Luluu said:

Just drawing! I'm in hospital for my eating disorder so I'm just getting by each day!xx you haven't followed me back haha 🙃 xx

oooh, are you an artist? ;)

Awwh I'm so sorry to hear that! I hope they are treating you well?  xx

Ngl I'm still figuring out how to use these chat boards but ill try to figure it out xx 

M

• Like 1

Just now, the boii said:

oooh, are you an artist? ;)

Awwh I'm so sorry to hear that! I hope they are treating you well?  xx

Ngl I'm still figuring out how to use these chat boards but ill try to figure it out xx 

M

I'll tag you in some of the art I've done <3xx aww it's pretty easy but when I first joined I was stuck too. Yes, they are. I've been here for like a month or two xx

6 minutes ago, Luluu said:

I'll tag you in some of the art I've done <3xx aww it's pretty easy but when I first joined I was stuck too. Yes, they are. I've been here for like a month or two xx

Your art is amazing Leila! I want a portrait done of me now ahahaha. I think I have figure it out now it is a bit more complex than other sites. Awwh, gosh I really hope you're on the road to recovery? xxx

1 minute ago, the boii said:

Your art is amazing Leila! I want a portrait done of me now ahahaha. I think I have figure it out now it is a bit more complex than other sites. Awwh, gosh I really hope you're on the road to recovery? xxx

Awww ty! I wish I could haha 😄 xx. I'm okay, I'm getting by! Supporting people on here is keeping me going xx plus I can't wait to see how big my Puppy has got xx

I'll post a picture of her as a little puppy! And a recent picture I got of my mum as I want to see my little one :)xx

Just now, the boii said:

Awwh, how are you doing? xx

We match profile pics now hahaha xx I'm okay, in bit of agony ( period pain ) but I'll live hru xx

1 minute ago, Luluu said:

We match profile pics now hahaha xx I'm okay, in bit of agony ( period pain ) but I'll live hru xx

ahahaha you gave me the idea tbh. aww not sorry to hear. can you ask for painkillers? :( doing better but tired xx

Just now, the boii said:

ahahaha you gave me the idea tbh. aww not sorry to hear. can you ask for painkillers? :( doing better but tired xx

Aww what country r u from?xx I nominated you btw for being strong especially with what you're going through  xx

23 minutes ago, Luluu said:

Aww what country r u from?xx I nominated you btw for being strong especially with what you're going through  xx

Im from the UK wbu? oo What foes that mean? xx