Depressed

nagham Β  Β 
Go to solution Solved by Aurora,

I have been called fat and ugly by my brother who I came all the way from Lebanon to Germany to see.

He is actually very sweet and we are lovable sister and brother but i have no idea why he spoke to me like that and it really hurt me.

I am also currently passing through some loneliness after my breakup and I needed to be loved instead of feeling this way.

Btw my body is not that bad im like 60 KG and I am not ugly and I know that, maybe I used to be more beautiful i dont know but it still hurts to tell someone passing through certain situation that they are getting far and ugly and ask them why are they not taking care of themselves..

Β 

I dont know btw who will see this but i am currently crying and i guess writing this is making it worse.

I am really a good person and i do not deserve everything happening to me..

• Digital Mentor
  • Solution
14 hours ago, nagham said:

I have been called fat and ugly by my brother who I came all the way from Lebanon to Germany to see.

He is actually very sweet and we are lovable sister and brother but i have no idea why he spoke to me like that and it really hurt me.

I am also currently passing through some loneliness after my breakup and I needed to be loved instead of feeling this way.

Btw my body is not that bad im like 60 KG and I am not ugly and I know that, maybe I used to be more beautiful i dont know but it still hurts to tell someone passing through certain situation that they are getting far and ugly and ask them why are they not taking care of themselves..

I dont know btw who will see this but i am currently crying and i guess writing this is making it worse.

I am really a good person and i do not deserve everything happening to me..

Hi there, welcome to the CommunityΒ πŸ™‚. I'm Aurora and I'm one of the support mentors here at Ditch the Label. I give support and advice to those who reach out to us.

Thank you for sharing what happened with your brother and how that made you feel. I'm sorry you're feeling really upset at the moment. It sounds like you really could have done with some support after your breakup and instead your brother said something that really hurt you. Did you tell him how this made you feel?

Also, I'm wondering whether there is something else going on for your brother at the moment? You said that he is normally very sweet and it sounds like it's unusually for your brother to behave like this. Is that right? Sometimes when people feel unhappy or stressed they lash out at other people and say things they don't mean. Do you think this might be why your brother spoke to you like that?Β 

Staff-Account.png

Thank you for actually giving me part of your time to reply and try to help.

Seeing that others care is good enough for me.

My brother has a very sick daughter and after you stated that he might be stressed I though about it and realised that he might actually be SUPER stressed and feeling down. I guess he just acted on it the wrong way and since i am his little sister he found that it would be easy to lash out on me.

I am better now and I feel that i should understand him a bit. Thank you very much.

On 9/16/2022 at 10:50 PM, nagham said:

My brother has a very sick daughter and after you stated that he might be stressed I though about it and realised that he might actually be SUPER stressed and feeling down. I guess he just acted on it the wrong way and since i am his little sister he found that it would be easy to lash out on me.

I am better now and I feel that i should understand him a bit. Thank you very much.

Hey there, lovely to meet you.

When we panick about our loved ones being unwell we tend to make decisions we later regret. As Aurora said this is a very stressful time for your brother. How are things now? I hope you are okay sending much loveΒ 

• Like 1

• Digital Mentor
On 9/16/2022 at 10:50 PM, nagham said:

No problem at all. I'm glad you're feeling better. It sounds like your brother is super stressed at the moment and this is probably how he was showing it. It's lovely that you are so understanding. Your brother is very lucky to have you. Please know that we are here for you if you need help with anything else.Β 

Staff-Account.png