I'm not going to be posting for a while!

-Leila- Β  Β 

Hey everyone,Β 

A little update on me and my situation, I won't be posting for a while I need to get things together for myself, focus on getting better as much as I can in hospital work eith my therapist etc. I'm going to also delete my social media accounts to avoid people hurting me etc I hope you all stay safe and lovely, I'll miss you all! I'll pop on now and again, but for now,

Stay safe,

Leila xx

5 hours ago, Leilaaaa said:

Hey everyone,Β 

A little update on me and my situation, I won't be posting for a while I need to get things together for myself, focus on getting better as much as I can in hospital work eith my therapist etc. I'm going to also delete my social media accounts to avoid people hurting me etc I hope you all stay safe and lovely, I'll miss you all! I'll pop on now and again, but for now,

Stay safe,

Leila xx

Okay, bye!

• Digital Mentor
15 hours ago, Leilaaaa said:

Hey everyone,Β 

Stay safe,

Leila xx

Hi Leila, thank you for letting us know. I think social media can sometimes have a negative impact on our mental health, especially if we feel that people are being unkind to us or if we compare ourselves to others (which we all do!) and it can really help to have a social media detox. It's great to hear that you want to focus on getting better and working with the hospital staff and your therapist. You've done really well already and I know that your goal is to spend Christmas at home. Please know that we are always here for you and we look forward to you popping back when it feels rightΒ πŸ™‚

Staff-Account.png

1 hour ago, Aurora said:

Hi Leila, thank you for letting us know. I think social media can sometimes have a negative impact on our mental health, especially if we feel that people are being unkind to us or if we compare ourselves to others (which we all do!) and it can really help to have a social media detox. It's great to hear that you want to focus on getting better and working with the hospital staff and your therapist. You've done really well already and I know that your goal is to spend Christmas at home. Please know that we are always here for you and we look forward to you popping back when it feels rightΒ πŸ™‚

We are having a meeting on Monday to discuss if I am making any progress etc! I think I am which is good but I hope the staff and my therapist see how much I'm trying to get better :)

• Digital Mentor
1 minute ago, Leilaaaa said:

We are having a meeting on Monday to discuss if I am making any progress etc! I think I am which is good but I hope the staff and my therapist see how much I'm trying to get better :)

If you think you are making progress then you definitely are! You know yourself best. I really hope your meeting on Monday goes well - I'm sure they'll see how you are really working towards getting better. I have to log off now but I hope you have a good weekend.Β Β 

Staff-Account.png

1 minute ago, Aurora said:

If you think you are making progress then you definitely are! You know yourself best. I really hope your meeting on Monday goes well - I'm sure they'll see how you are really working towards getting better. I have to log off now but I hope you have a good weekend.Β Β 

Stay safe! Speak soon lovely Aurora!

1 hour ago, Leilaaaa said:

Since sending that positive message I feel like crap

Hey Leila,

We are here if you would like to talk about this. Our doors are always open. Let me know. Take care.Β 

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

1 hour ago, Non-Binary Person Here said:

Girl if you ever need some positive messages I got chu.

Awwww ty