This topic contains content which has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Other

My delema is

Gay_panda247?    
Go to solution Solved by Gay_panda247?,

• Solution
This post has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Other

Click this notice to reveal the content.

I'm Kristina stina am I dilemma is since 7th grade I've been saying I'm fine but now I don't know what I am and I'm 18 just graduated high school you're doing myself out I know there's no rush of finding out who you are or figuring yourself out but I would love to know who I am just a scary finding out who you are I do like girls but I don't know if I can have sex with girls probably couldn't marry them but I don't know I wish I would help me

20 minutes ago, Gay_panda247? said:

I'm Kristina stina am I dilemma is since 7th grade I've been saying I'm fine but now I don't know what I am and I'm 18 just graduated high school you're doing myself out I know there's no rush of finding out who you are or figuring yourself out but I would love to know who I am just a scary finding out who you are I do like girls but I don't know if I can have sex with girls probably couldn't marry them but I don't know I wish I would help me

Welcome to the forum, lovely to meet you! 😊 I'm going to tag the digital mentors who can support you, sending my love xx 

Leila

@Monsoon @Aurora @Digital Mentor @Blondie

• Digital Mentor

15 hours ago, Gay_panda247? said:

Hi there Kristina, I'm Aurora, one of the support mentors here at Ditch the Label. Thank you to @Leilaaaa for tagging me in. Welcome to the Community 🙂. It's great to have you here. This is a safe space and there are lots of others here who either are or have been in a similar situation to you. It's natural to want to know who we are and I think the journey of getting to know ourselves can be really exciting. As you said, there is no rush in figuring out our sexuality. I know it can feel like you want to know straight away but it often takes time and with time your knowledge of yourself will grow. What do you think? 

Staff-Account.png