This topic contains content which has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Abuse

Henlos world!

Aces    

Hallos! Im Aces/Alex 

I'm a part time racing driver for ginetta juniour's and simracing esports driver for mclaren shadow esports veloce. I've had a bit of a rough childhood from child neglection and other stuff i'm not proud of. Pretty mush everyday at the moment i'm suffering with HFD (High functioning Depression) not diagnosed. It slowly gets worse and turns into MDD a couple times a month. It can be dangerous. But willing to help a bunch of people providing the experience i've had under that subject. Hope you all have a wonderful day : D.

1 hour ago, Aces said:

Hallos! Im Aces/Alex 

I'm a part time racing driver for ginetta juniour's and simracing esports driver for mclaren shadow esports veloce. I've had a bit of a rough childhood from child neglection and other stuff i'm not proud of. Pretty mush everyday at the moment i'm suffering with HFD (High functioning Depression) not diagnosed. It slowly gets worse and turns into MDD a couple times a month. It can be dangerous. But willing to help a bunch of people providing the experience i've had under that subject. Hope you all have a wonderful day : D.

Hey Aces,

Welcome to the DTL community.

I'm one of the digital mentors here and I give advice to those who reach out to us.

I'm sorry to hear about the troubles you've faced in your childhood and how your wellbeing is right now. I'm wondering, can you tell me more about the depressive episodes and how it can be dangerous as well? Also, are you able to share more with me around what happened as a child? I know these might be hard questions for you to answer, particularly the last one, but we just want to make sure that you're safe at the moment. If you prefer, we can also speak privately through the confidential support option at the top of the page. We hope to hear back from you soon. Take care. 

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

This post has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Abuse

Click this notice to reveal the content.
17 hours ago, Monsoon said:

depressive episodes and how it can be dangerous as well?

Hello, I get regular depressive episodes at least once a week some worse than others. It can get dangerous as im not afraid of just going missing or attempting suicide if I can't handle it. 

17 hours ago, Monsoon said:

Also, are you able to share more with me around what happened as a child?

My childhood contained abuse mentally and physically , being adopted 3 times , hating myself and cps (Child protective services) taking me away from my abusive parents during school and got looks for the rest of primary school. 

Thank you for sharing that with me. I'm wondering, when you feel suicidal, do you know what to do to stay safe? If so, can you tell me more about that?

I really am truly sorry to hear that you had such a difficult childhood. How was it for you going through all of that? Also, can I ask, what's your home situation like now? 

30 minutes ago, Monsoon said:

when you feel suicidal, do you know what to do to stay safe?

Not at all really. It will take such a little thing to knock me down. 

31 minutes ago, Monsoon said:

How was it for you going through all of that?

Terrible i didn't think I was going to make it past the age of 6. usually kids are happy to go home me on the other hand I would dread to go home I would purposely get lost so I would have to spend time their. I would have bruises , PTSD , Really bad grades and depression. 

36 minutes ago, Monsoon said:

what's your home situation like now?

Alot better for now. I do feel like everything will go down hill it just feels like my life pattern.

On 9/13/2022 at 6:28 PM, Aces said:

Not at all really. It will take such a little thing to knock me down. 

Terrible i didn't think I was going to make it past the age of 6. usually kids are happy to go home me on the other hand I would dread to go home I would purposely get lost so I would have to spend time their. I would have bruises , PTSD , Really bad grades and depression. 

Alot better for now. I do feel like everything will go down hill it just feels like my life pattern.

Hey,

We have sent you a message to check in. Take care and speak soon. 

On 9/12/2022 at 8:37 PM, Aces said:

Hallos! Im Aces/Alex 

Hello there, welcome to the forum! It's lovely to meet you, I am so very sorry that you're going through such a tough time just remember we are here for you, plus you have amazing Monsoon supporting you! Take care of yourself,

Leila 

• Like 1