Binding

LemonboyEmmy    

I've been getting really dysphoric right now, and today I decided to try a binder at school. But with the limited hall passes rule, and the only gender neutral bathroom halfway across campus, i cant really take breaks, and its hard. are there any safe alternatives that are discrete and work for larger people? I cant keep doing this.

That's how I got my binder i hav now- i got it from one of the free donation thigs and sent it to my friend's address cause he offered to help me out. if u hav someone like that, u should ask :)

I say this w love but u need plp who will help you out

I'd say just try and have a rational conversation, clear things up. Just dont give up and leave mad, that never ends well

oh. Dude, i'm sorry, honestly, that's got to be hard.

But honestly- find people to support u and u'll be ok. I've had a lot of plp do what she's done to you, and it's better if u find at least one person who u ca talk to. thats how i got through

• Hug 1