People can suck

achilles    

I get cyberbullied a lot, especially by people I don't know. I'm used to it and it doesn't really hurt anymore, but it just makes me sad that some people don't care about how others feel. It makes me kinda hopeless for the future...

• Hug 2

• Ditch the Label Staff

Hey @achilles Nice to meet you!

I am Daisie a Community Warden here on the Forums and I’ve just read your post and wondered whether you’d like to talk things through with one of our Trained Digital Support Mentors, they are truly amazing, and they offer support and advice to those who reach out. I’ll tag them in so you know who they are and so they can reach out to you. @Monsoon @Aurora

• Digital Mentor
6 hours ago, achilles said:

I get cyberbullied a lot, especially by people I don't know. I'm used to it and it doesn't really hurt anymore, but it just makes me sad that some people don't care about how others feel. It makes me kinda hopeless for the future...

Hi @achilles, welcome to the Community 🙂. It's great to have you here! I'm Aurora and as @Daisie has kindly pointed out, I'm one of the support mentors here and I give support and advise to those who reach out to us.

I'm sorry to hear you've experienced a lot of cyberbullying. That sounds tough. Would you like to tell me a bit more about what has happened and if it's still going on? 

Staff-Account.png