This topic contains content which has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Death

what do i do......

Maxine G ย  ย 

This post has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Death

Click this notice to reveal the content.

i miss my cousin. why he had to die i don't understand. i wish we had a better relationship with each otherย 

• Digital Mentor

5 hours ago, Maxine G said:

i miss my cousin. why he had to die i don't understand. i wish we had a better relationship with each otherย 

I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. Would you like to tell me a bit more about what happened? Please know that we are here for you.ย 

Staff-Account.png

8 hours ago, Aurora said:

I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. Would you like to tell me a bit more about what happened? Please know that we are here for you.ย 

it was three years ago now he died, he was shot, and i saw it happen. how badly i wish we went to a different mall

• Digital Mentor

On 9/2/2022 at 11:31 PM, Maxine G said:

it was three years ago now he died, he was shot, and i saw it happen. how badly i wish we went to a different mall

That sounds really traumatic. Not only did you lose your cousin, but you saw it happen. That's a lot to deal with. I'm so sorry this happened to you and your family. Can I ask if you received any support after it happened?ย 

Staff-Account.png