I'm back!

Wookiee    

Hello y'all,

I'm back from holiday! Had a great few days with family yay and watching all of Sandman on Netflix (very good - highly recommend)!

How has your week been? What's been the highlight? Have you watched anything good? Listened to any new music? (I enjoyed listening to Yunblud's new song).

Good to be back and talk to you all :) 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Wookiee said:

Hello y'all,

I'm back from holiday! Had a great few days with family yay and watching all of Sandman on Netflix (very good - highly recommend)!

How has your week been? What's been the highlight? Have you watched anything good? Listened to any new music? (I enjoyed listening to Yunblud's new song).

Missed u lots!! Welcome back 

1 minute ago, Leilaaaa said:

How's Dave? Haha!

Dave is wonderful, he's still begging me to dust him :P I think I need to get him a bigger pot soon!

1 minute ago, Wookiee said:

Dave is wonderful, he's still begging me to dust him :P I think I need to get him a bigger pot soon!

Feel free to share, haha!

33 minutes ago, Leilaaaa said:

Feel free to share, haha!

I'll take more pictures of Dave tonight!
I did get some smol plants in like animal pots, I'll show you them too!

38 minutes ago, Wookiee said:

I'll take more pictures of Dave tonight!
I did get some smol plants in like animal pots, I'll show you them too!

Tag me!!!

• Ditch the Label Staff
3 hours ago, Wookiee said:

Hello y'all,

Welcome back! Hope you had a lovely time. ☀️
Must admit, I really enjoyed Only Murderers In The Building, it was on Disney+, I knew if it had Steve Martin in it, it would be funny! If you haven’t seen it and you like comedy it’s worth a watch! Almost like a grown up comedy version of Nancy Drew. 

27 minutes ago, Daisie said:

Welcome back! Hope you had a lovely time. ☀️
Must admit, I really enjoyed Only Murderers In The Building, it was on Disney+, I knew if it had Steve Martin in it, it would be funny! If you haven’t seen it and you like comedy it’s worth a watch! Almost like a grown up comedy version of Nancy Drew. 

Ooo that sounds incredible, thank you for the recommendation! Disney+ have some great shows!

I'm so sorry to ruin the vibe but tbh I've not been too good. Is anyone available who I can speak to?

Ok that made me sound like one of those stereotypical men in suits holding doors for a lady as she walks through them.

Sorry had to be said lol. I'd love to wear a suit though

13 hours ago, Thisboiistrans said:

Ok that made me sound like one of those stereotypical men in suits holding doors for a lady as she walks through them.

Sorry had to be said lol. I'd love to wear a suit though

When I was in college my friends all wore suits on a random day, was so fun!