This topic contains content which has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Suicide

how are you guys ?

13 minutes ago, 00 said:

im really bored and i have to get my mind off some things so feel free to respond if you want

Heyy! 

School starts tomorrow, so, ahck, (that's my weird spelling of ack, it's half ahhhh half ack), and I don't know if any of my friends have options with me, so that's...that's something. Once again, Ahck 

8 hours ago, Emberfrost12 said:

School starts tomorrow, so, ahck, (that's my weird spelling of ack, it's half ahhhh half ack), and I don't know if any of my friends have options with me, so that's...that's something. Once again, Ahck 

oh,sorry t hear that hope you have a nice day of school

!

2 hours ago, Leilaaaa said:

Give up, I'm not enough.

Hey there,

It sounds like you’re feeling pretty low. Would you like to tell me what’s happened? 

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

24 minutes ago, Monsoon said:

Hey there,

It sounds like you’re feeling pretty low. Would you like to tell me what’s happened? 

He's gone

3 minutes ago, Monsoon said:

Hey Leila,

I’m sorry to hear that. Can you tell me more? Who is gone? 

😭😭. My friend he's gone 😭

1 hour ago, Leilaaaa said:

😭😭. My friend he's gone 😭

Hey there,

When you say gone, what do you mean? Has he passed away?

Also, how are you feeling?

4 minutes ago, Monsoon said:

Hey there,

When you say gone, what do you mean? Has he passed away?

Also, how are you feeling?

Yes he's gone 😭

1 minute ago, Leilaaaa said:

It's so selfish of him he said he'd live for me now it's not fair he's left me suffering 

I'm so sorry to hear that and I can't imagine what you're going through right now, but we are here to listen to you and understand so we can help you. How are you feeling?

Just now, Monsoon said:

I'm so sorry to hear that and I can't imagine what you're going through right now, but we are here to listen to you and understand so we can help you. How are you feeling?

Confused. We were suffering together we met on a ward few years back, we were mentally ill best friends. I lived for him and he lived for me but now he's gone. I dunno 😕 

11 hours ago, Leilaaaa said:

Confused. We were suffering together we met on a ward few years back, we were mentally ill best friends. I lived for him and he lived for me but now he's gone. I dunno 😕 

Hey there,

It sounds like you really found someone to connect with who was going through something similar, and it's hard to find someone who understand what you're going through when it's so unique. Do you know much about what happened? Also, how was your sleep last night?

This post has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Suicide

Click this notice to reveal the content.
40 minutes ago, Monsoon said:

Hey there,

It sounds like you really found someone to connect with who was going through something similar, and it's hard to find someone who understand what you're going through when it's so unique. Do you know much about what happened? Also, how was your sleep last night?

He took his life whilst no one was home. Unfortunately 😭 I wasn't there to stop him.

• Digital Mentor
2 hours ago, Leilaaaa said:

Nothing is okay anymore. I'm not even going to try 😕 

I can't imagine how you must be feeling at the moment. I've just replied to your other message. We're here for you

Staff-Account.png

1 minute ago, Aurora said:

I can't imagine how you must be feeling at the moment. I've just replied to your other message. We're here for you

I just replied there too