Help

Ryanp    

I don't even know where to start, I've been straight all my life and had exactly one gf, but other than that ny hearts been crushed by multiple freinds who have either used me to get someone else. I've been wondering why I've been getting small/weird crushes to boys but still love girl's, I have alot of freinds that are girl's and hang out with them alot. Could someone help?

11 hours ago, Ryanp said:

I don't even know where to start, I've been straight all my life and had exactly one gf, but other than that ny hearts been crushed by multiple freinds who have either used me to get someone else. I've been wondering why I've been getting small/weird crushes to boys but still love girl's, I have alot of freinds that are girl's and hang out with them alot. Could someone help?

Obviously, it's hard to know what gender you are as it could be anything! But to me, it sounds like you are Bisexual? Liking girls and guys is absolutely normal, and it's brave of you to come here and explain your issues! How does it make you feel when you have small crushes towards guys, does it feel right?

3 hours ago, Leilaaaa said:

Obviously, it's hard to know what gender you are as it could be anything! But to me, it sounds like you are Bisexual? Liking girls and guys is absolutely normal, and it's brave of you to come here and explain your issues! How does it make you feel when you have small crushes towards guys, does it feel right?

It acually dose sometimes but othertimes it seems weird to me