Who should we contact for "private" posts?

sanholo ย  ย 

I'm looking to make a post about some things I've been thinking about, but I'm still a bit uncomfortable sharing such personal details in public (even as an "anonymous" user of this site). What's the best way to get advice with a post I intend to keep private? It'd be good to know where to post such content regardless of whether I decide to change my mind later on.

Edited by sanholo
grammar

1 hour ago, sanholo said:

A little more digging brought me to the "Confidential Support" tab, which I'm guessing is the correct spot to make such a post

Correct :) No one other than you and professionals can see what you write in that tabย 

3 hours ago, sanholo said:

I'm looking to make a post about some things I've been thinking about, but I'm still a bit uncomfortable sharing such personal details in public (even as an "anonymous" user of this site). What's the best way to get advice with a post I intend to keep private? It'd be good to know where to post such content regardless of whether I decide to change my mind later on.

Heya you can ask a support mentor to talk privatelyย