How are YOU going today? What is bothering YOU?

addypug123 ย  ย 

Hi there

I'm new to this place/website and I decide to start a thing here where we talk about what we did today and something that bothers you.ย 

Have a good rest of your day and talk to me if you have a problem or you need to vent๐Ÿ™‚

• Digital Mentor
On 8/21/2022 at 12:37 PM, addypug123 said:

Hi there

I'm new to this place/website and I decide to start a thing here where we talk about what we did today and something that bothers you.ย 

Have a good rest of your day and talk to me if you have a problem or you need to vent๐Ÿ™‚

Hi there, I'm Aurora. ย I'm one the support mentors here at Ditch the Label. I give advice and support to those who reach out to us. Welcome to the Communityย ๐Ÿ™‚. Lovely to have you here.ย 

Thank you for starting this post. Is there anything that is bothering you at the moment?ย 

Staff-Account.png

Hi I'm new too and I was just wondering how this thing work when I saw your topic. Well today was what's the purpose of my life day ๐Ÿ™ƒ and it just plumbed me downย 

Welcome yo the communityย 

@Lola124

Hey welcome to the community

may I ask about your pronouns? Can you explain the "we" if you dont mind?

I hope I'm not intruding and I totally understand if its personal

Nothing is bothering me at the moment, I just wanted to start a page for people to speak freely about their problems ๐Ÿ™‚

8 hours ago, Aurora said:

Hi there, I'm Aurora. ย I'm one of the support mentors here at Ditch the Label. I give advice and support to those who reach out to us. Welcome to the Communityย ๐Ÿ™‚. Lovely to have you here.ย 

Thank you for starting this post. Is there anything that is bothering you at the moment?ย 

ย 

• Like 1

• Digital Mentor
21 hours ago, Lola124 said:

Hi I'm new too and I was just wondering how this thing work when I saw your topic. Well today was what's the purpose of my life day ๐Ÿ™ƒ and it just plumbed me downย 

I'm sorry to hear that. How are you feeling now?ย 

Staff-Account.png