its me once again :) [coming back after 9 months of disappearance lol]

mars the candy bar Β  Β 

Β 

Hi everyone. Its been a long time since i've been on this site due to my strict parents and their rules lol. Anyways, i'm really glad im back and i've missed alot of you. Alot has gone on since i've been on, so here's a quick list of things ^^

*Me and my boyfriend [who i mention numerous times in my last posts from a few months ago] have broken up because he cheated on me :)

*i've gotten into a new school, and i currently have no friends there. on the contrary, my grades are better.

*My name is no longer James, and it's not damien. I've had this new name for about 7 months now and im really happy with it :D

*Im also no longer pansexual, and found i'm whats called achillean [if you dont know what it is then im more than happy to reply with an explanation]

Overall im still the same dumb little trans boyΒ  who doesnt know where he's going in life, but im glad to be back. alot has changed on here so itll be a bit confusing for me for a while haha.

Β 

Love yall,

Damien <3

Β 

5 hours ago, Junkii said:

Hi everyone. Its been a long time since i've been on this site due to my strict parents and their rules lol. Anyways, i'm really glad im back and i've missed alot of you. Alot has gone on since i've been on, so here's a quick list of things ^^

*Me and my boyfriend [who i mention numerous times in my last posts from a few months ago] have broken up because he cheated on me :)

*i've gotten into a new school, and i currently have no friends there. on the contrary, my grades are better.

*My name is no longer James, and it's not damien. I've had this new name for about 7 months now and im really happy with it :D

*Im also no longer pansexual, and found i'm whats called achillean [if you dont know what it is then im more than happy to reply with an explanation]

Overall im still the same dumb little trans boyΒ  who doesnt know where he's going in life, but im glad to be back. alot has changed on here so itll be a bit confusing for me for a while haha.

Love yall,

Damien <3

Hey welcome back. I joined in may but I'm sorry your ex bf cheated on you, hugs. Hope you're keeping okay!

Leila

17 hours ago, Leilaaaa said:

Hey welcome back. I joined in may but I'm sorry your ex bf cheated on you, hugs. Hope you're keeping okay!

Leila

ah no problem. and its aright too. hope youre good too ^^

5 hours ago, Junkii said:

ah no problem. and its aright too. hope youre good too ^^

I'm gd ty

On 8/20/2022 at 5:19 AM, Junkii said:

Love yall,

Damien <3

Hey Damien,

Welcome back, it's lovely to have you here again.

It sounds like you've had a lot of big changes, such as school, a name change, and your relationship coming to an end. How has it all been for you? Would you like support with anything at the moment?Β 

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

On 8/21/2022 at 10:10 AM, Monsoon said:

Hey Damien,

Welcome back, it's lovely to have you here again.

It sounds like you've had a lot of big changes, such as school, a name change, and your relationship coming to an end. How has it all been for you? Would you like support with anything at the moment?Β 

ah nah im alright at the moment, but thank you! ^^ good to see you again :)

• Like 1