lonely

neekob2222 Β  Β 

So i'm Lonely because i'm not in a relationship with anyone and i want one really badΒ  so if their is and boy instrested on dating a bottom on here then hit me up but yeah thats my life right now

5 hours ago, neekob2222 said:

So i'm Lonely because i'm not in a relationship with anyone and i want one really badΒ  so if their is and boy instrested on dating a bottom on here then hit me up but yeah thats my life right now

Hey there,

How are you since you posted this? I hear you feel lonely, because your not in a relationship! That does sound really upsetting for you. How does it feel when you talk to this boy, does he know you like him? Do you get to spend time together? We're here for you, hugs.

Leila

so like my dad wont let me hang out with himΒ  ever since they found out that i was bi and i really wish i could tell him that i like him but i dont have a phone.

7 hours ago, neekob2222 said:

so like my dad wont let me hang out with himΒ  ever since they found out that i was bi and i really wish i could tell him that i like him but i dont have a phone.

I'm so so sorry that things are so tough right now, and that your dad won't talk to you because you've told him your bi. I know how that can make you feel, make sure your looking after yourself, if things get to much you can contact helplines to talk any issues through, there are LGBTQ helplines too. Not being accepted is really difficult, so thabk you for sharing that with us. What is it di you think that has made him not want to engage with you? He might be shocked, or not know how to understand the situation, but he shouldn't push you away, that's not a kind thing to do! Sending you all my love, keep talking.

Leila xx

On 8/26/2022 at 2:16 PM, neekob2222 said:

Hey there,

I'm sorry to hear your dad won't let you hang out with him since he found out about your sexuality. What has that been like for you? It sounds like it must have been really upsetting.Β 

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

• 4 weeks later...

I feel lonely right now. I just want somebody to talk to. I barely have enough energy to even go to school. And to be completely honest I feel like a lot of people hate me because of who I am and because I'm bisexual. And like tell me why I have drama again with the same person from fucking 5th grade. She fucking hates hates me, she is like the cruelest and most rude person I've ever met. She doesn't like me cuz of my hair, what I wear, who I'm dating, and everything. And bruh she and her fucking friends cyberbullied me for no reason, bro. I just need somebody to talk to

Just now, Bored Rn said:

I feel lonely right now. I just want somebody to talk to. I barely have enough energy to even go to school. And to be completely honest I feel like a lot of people hate me because of who I am and because I'm bisexual. And like tell me why I have drama again with the same person from fucking 5th grade. She fucking hates hates me, she is like the cruelest and most rude person I've ever met. She doesn't like me cuz of my hair, what I wear, who I'm dating, and everything. And bruh she and her fucking friends cyberbullied me for no reason, bro. I just need somebody to talk to

I'm here for you, if that's if you would like to talk to me?

What's bothering you? Plus, you are in touch with Monsoon right? You could message him and he'd get in touch with you >3

That's not okay, do you have anyone who you could talk to? A school classmate? A school nurse a teacher maybe? Or a adult you trust?

On 9/23/2022 at 1:26 PM, Bored Rn said:

They are busy with other important stuff right now

Hey,

I've replied to your message now. I just want you to know that you are important and we are here to help you :)Β 

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e