My sexuality

World breaker Β  Β 

i always thought im striaght but then i started noticeing other girls and i noticed how beutiful they were. then i had a couple crushes on girls and i think im gay.

but my parents think im too young to be gay.

• Digital Mentor
9 hours ago, World breaker said:

i always thought im striaght but then i started noticeing other girls and i noticed how beutiful they were. then i had a couple crushes on girls and i think im gay.

but my parents think im too young to be gay.

Hi @World breaker, I'm Aurora, I'm one of the support mentors here at Ditch the Label and I give support and advice to those who reach out to us. Thank you for getting in touch. Please know that it is very common to have these thoughts at your age. Personally I don't think there is a specific age from when we might start thinking about who we find attractive. I think it varies from person to person and someΒ  might have crushes earlier and others later. It sounds like you've been able to talk to your parents about how you feel. Is that right? How did it go?Β 

Staff-Account.png

• Digital Mentor
On 8/19/2022 at 6:12 PM, World breaker said:

my parents say that when im like 16 they will be okay with it.

Does that mean you can't talk to them about it until you're 16 or do you think you can still talk about how you feel? Also, is there anyone else you've told about how you feel?Β 

Staff-Account.png