Struggling with my sexuality

Ruby r    

Hey, I’m ruby and I’m 13 years old I’ve recently been struggling with my sexuality and I think that I have figured that I am bisexual, a few of my close friends know but I really want to tell my family, I know my mum would support me 100% etc but I just don’t want too tell anyone because I feel ashamed but I don’t know why and I’m worried what people would say so please could I have some advice of what to do, thank you!!

• Ditch the Label Staff
14 hours ago, Ruby r said:

Hey, I’m ruby and I’m 13 years old I’ve recently been struggling with my sexuality and I think that I have figured that I am bisexual, a few of my close friends know but I really want to tell my family, I know my mum would support me 100% etc but I just don’t want too tell anyone because I feel ashamed but I don’t know why and I’m worried what people would say so please could I have some advice of what to do, thank you!!

Hi Ruby, I'm Blondie, one of the support mentors here at Ditch the Label.

Firstly, don't ever feel pressured to come out until you are truly ready - this is your journey and there's no rush. Do you know where the feelings of shame come from? Has something ever happened that could have started those thoughts?

This is an LGBTQ+ safe space and we're here for you!

Staff-Account.png