I would really enjoy having someone online to talk to

ros3    

Hi im Eva and im nearly 15. I don't particularly have any issues and I am pretty happy with my life right now but I am confused about my sexuality. I know that I should just take my time to figure it out but I want to be able to say what I am or just understand and help others understand that I may not be straight even if I don't apply a label. If anyone does want to be friends or is just good at having a chat and listening that would be amazing! I have an anonymous twitter account and I would love to talk on something like that. If you yourself are having similar issues or just want to talk to someone who tries to be funny then hmu :)

Hi Eva!

Welcome to Community. So glad you've reached out ?

This is the perfect place to discuss the exploration of your sexuality. I would love to see you start a new topic around your story around what you know to be true about your sexuality, so far (in the Sexuality, Dating, and Relationships category).

Thanks for joining us!

-willow

This Digital Mentor Account is no longer active.

Hi thanks for your quick reply - i'm not exactly sure how this website works but I assume I just reply to you ahah. Anyways, I have never had a relationship of any kind and there is so much to say about how i'm feeling because I am unsure if i'm just 'not old enough' to feel any particular sexual attraction for either gender and if '.m honest I don't really know how I know if I am attracted to someone. I don't know if from that I seem asexual or if I just don't know. There is so much inside of me and it is really confusing as it's as if I have two different thoughts inside me - one is telling me that I don't want to be lesbian or bi whilst the other really likes the idea of being with a girl. I know that I like the idea of being romantic with either but appeal less to the sexual side of things but the thought isn't bad to me. I still believe that that is to do with my age and I know that there is so much more to say and I am sorry if NONE of that made sense. None of this makes sense to me so its understandable ahah. - Eva

Hey Eva,

Yes, of course! Sorry for the confusion.

Here is the link to the category I believe your questions would be good in:

https://www.ditchthelabel.org/community/discussion/sexuality-dating-relationships/

In that category, please post a new thread. You can just copy and paste your last message into the new thread. That way other users will be able to find your story and be able to respond. I'll respond to you there!

-willow

Hey there Everyone,

In order to keep our community safe, I need to remind everyone of our Community standards. We are not supposed to share identifying information, including full names, pictures of ourselves, usernames for other social media platforms, etc.

Please know, this is for everyone's safety.

Feel free to have conversations on here regarding such topics. It'll be great for the rest of the Community, too!

-willow