Jump to content

What is your favorite quote?


Recommended Posts

I have two: "In a gentle way, you can shake the world - Mahatma Gandhi," the other one is from Warrior Cats lol "Great, lets round up all of the useless cats and hope a tree falls on them - Jayfeather"

  • Like 2
  • Yaaas 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/24/2022 at 12:02 AM, BusinessBee said:

I have two: "In a gentle way, you can shake the world - Mahatma Gandhi," the other one is from Warrior Cats lol "Great, lets round up all of the useless cats and hope a tree falls on them - Jayfeather"

Mine are probablyย 

"Courage is not having the strength to go on, it's going on when you have no strength"

and

"You can't run away from all your problems...but you can at least run away from some of them"

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/31/2022 at 2:16 PM, Emberfrost12 said:

Mine are probablyย 

"Courage is not having the strength to go on, it's going on when you have no strength"

and

"You can't run away from all your problems...but you can at least run away from some of them"

Cool!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 4 weeks later...
On 7/24/2022 at 4:02 PM, BusinessBee said:

I have two: "In a gentle way, you can shake the world - Mahatma Gandhi," the other one is from Warrior Cats lol "Great, lets round up all of the useless cats and hope a tree falls on them - Jayfeather"

i like those :) mine is probably "I feel like my whole life has been one big error" Robin Buckley (Played by Maya Hawke) in Stranger Things

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 hours ago, Maxine G said:

i like those :) mine is probably "I feel like my whole life has been one big error" Robin Buckley (Played by Maya Hawke) in Stranger Things

That's very inspirational!

Here's mine:ย Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/25/2022 at 11:07 PM, Maxine G said:

i like those :) mine is probably "I feel like my whole life has been one big error" Robin Buckley (Played by Maya Hawke) in Stranger Things

Thats a good one!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 months later...
13 hours ago, peanutbutterstruggles said:

"no matter what happens, we'll be okay" from mr. robot

i dont wanna be overdramatic but i think this quote saved me many times

Great quote!!! I'm just curious, but who's Mr. Robot?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, BusinessBee said:

Great quote!!! I'm just curious, but who's Mr. Robot?

it's a title of a tv show!!! you should totally watch it, it's great! it's about a hacker who's trying to stop great corporations from exploiting regular people *(i can't really say anything more cause there's a LOOOT of great plot twists), it's kind of a mystery psychological thriller and it's so so good

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, peanutbutterstruggles said:

it's a title of a tv show!!! you should totally watch it, it's great! it's about a hacker who's trying to stop great corporations from exploiting regular people *(i can't really say anything more cause there's a LOOOT of great plot twists), it's kind of a mystery psychological thriller and it's so so good

Oooooo I might just watch it!!! What is it on?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, BusinessBee said:

Oooooo I might just watch it!!! What is it on?

i honestly don't know ๐Ÿ˜ญ i'm not from the US so a lot of shows aren't available here. i think it's on amazon prime and on netflix in selected countries

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, peanutbutterstruggles said:

i honestly don't know ๐Ÿ˜ญ i'm not from the US so a lot of shows aren't available here. i think it's on amazon prime and on netflix in selected countries

Awww that sucks! But canโ€™t you just use a VPN?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, BusinessBee said:

Awww that sucks! But canโ€™t you just use a VPN?

not everyone can afford a vpn

piracy is always free tho :)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, BusinessBee said:

lol

ย 

3 hours ago, A User said:

Comment removed by moderator.ย 

WAIT WHAT

WHAT

HOW

GIVE ME MY COMMENT BACK

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, BusinessBee said:

Haha did you say something bad? lol

I said anything can be legal if no one sees it and they decided toย seeย it

Dear moderator, I will find you. I will get revenge. /hj /lh

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, A User said:

I said anything can be legal if no one sees it and they decided toย seeย it

Dear moderator, I will find you. I will get revenge. /hj /lh

Haha you have a point!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

ร—
ร—
  • Create New...