My friends are making fun of me

Animallover299 ย  ย 

Yesterday I have a a cheese and onion sandwich that had chives in. Now they are telling everyone that I ate mould. They could see I was upset but still carried on making fun of me today. What should I do . They think they have done nothing wrongย 

Edited by Animallover299

• Digital Mentor
1 hour ago, Animallover299 said:

Yesterday I have a a cheese and onion sandwich that had chives in. Now they are telling everyone that I ate mould. They could see I was upset but still carried on making fun of me today. What should I do . They think they have done nothing wrongย 

Hi @Animallover299, I'm sorry your friends were making fun of you. It sounds like you were really upset by this. Have you told them how you feel? I know you said they could see you were upset but do you think it might make a difference if you talked to them? Like this you could let them know exactly how you feel. What do you think?

• Thanks 1

Staff-Account.png

I have told them how I feel and they explained how it was just meant to be a joke. We are all friends againย 

• Digital Mentor
8 minutes ago, Animallover299 said:

I have told them how I feel and they explained how it was just meant to be a joke. We are all friends againย 

I'm so glad to hear thatย ๐Ÿ˜€

Staff-Account.png

7 hours ago, Animallover299 said:

Hey,

Just wanted you to know what they did was wrong. There is nothing wrong with something you like to eat, we all have our different tastes in food. Tell them how they made you feel, tell them how would you feel if you were in my shoes? Try to be as polite as possible so things don't escalate.

• Thanks 1