Hi everyone I am new to the website. I have ginger hair which I get bullied for almost everyday. I donโ€™t know what to do?

Animallover299 ย  ย 

2 hours ago, Animallover299 said:

๐Ÿ˜Hi I am new

Hey,

Welcome to the DTL community. I'm one of the digital mentors here and I give advice to those who reach out to us :)

I'm sorry to hear about the bullying. How are you feeling about this? I hope you're as okay as you can be. Can I ask, have you told any adults at all?ย 

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

I feel ok. I have kind of got use to it. I have told my parents and friends

Edited by Animallover299

I just get really annoyed because I donโ€™t see why they have a problem with me having ginger hair.

I am also worried about one of my friends because she has ginger hair as well and the other day she was crying because people were being really mean about her ginger hair. What should I do?

Edited by Animallover299

6 hours ago, Animallover299 said:

๐Ÿ˜Hi I am new

Hey!

I'm sorry to hear that you are getting bullied-are you okay?

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Animallover299 said:

๐Ÿ˜Hi I am new

Welcome! Im not the best advice giver but hair color doesn't mean you are weird or different!

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Animallover299 said:

Hi I ย am ok thank you. I have kinda got use to it

I don't think you should be immune to it- you deserve better :( who generally bullies you?

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Animallover299 said:

I just get really annoyed because I donโ€™t see why they have a problem with me having ginger hair.

Hey,

Yeah, your response to that is totally valid. There is nothing wrong with you and this is not your problem; the problem is the attitudes of those bullying you. Can I ask, do you know what the adults have done about the bullying?ย 

The adults havenโ€™t done anything because now I am starting to ignore the bullyโ€™s and not show that it is bothering me they have started to leave me alone .

Edited by Animallover299
  • Like 1

35 minutes ago, mxhaxnaeem said:

I don't think you should be immune to it- you deserve better :( who generally bullies you?

The people how bully me are a big group of people but they are starting to leave me alone now as I have started to ignore themย 

Edited by Animallover299
  • Like 1

34 minutes ago, Animallover299 said:

The adults havenโ€™t done anything because now I am starting to ignore the bullyโ€™s and not show that it is bothering me they have started to leave me alone .

that's great! Just keep ignoring them.

1 hour ago, Animallover299 said:

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป

Yeah you go, pal! Dont leg haters get you down

• Yaaas 1

4 hours ago, Animallover299 said:

The people how bully me are a big group of people but they are starting to leave me alone now as I have started to ignore themย 

Thats great! keep that up

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Animallover299 said:

Hey,

I'm sorry to hear the adults haven't done anything, but I'm glad that they have started to leave you alone since you have been ignoring them; that was a really good thing to do and it's working :)

Would you like anymore support with this?

19 hours ago, Animallover299 said:

No thanks I am ok now! Thank you

Okay! If you ever need more, you know where we are :)ย