pronouns

lynley    

hi! ive gone by she/her pronouns most of my life, switched to she/they, then they/them, now i might be a she/they but those words don't fit right for me. they/them feels like it does but i don't like only being called they/them and i feel like im a she/her but i also like being called a they so im really confused. 

• Like 1

Ya, pronouns are confusing!

But maybe u could explain how u feel a little more? 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Chocolate chip 9909 said:

Ya, pronouns are confusing!

But maybe u could explain how u feel a little more? 

it's really hard for me to explain but i feel comfortable with they/them and she/her, however the words "she/they" don't feel like the match me. i know im a girl which makes me question they/them even more.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, lynley said:

hi! ive gone by she/her pronouns most of my life, switched to she/they, then they/them, now i might be a she/they but those words don't fit right for me. they/them feels like it does but i don't like only being called they/them and i feel like im a she/her but i also like being called a they so im really confused. 

Understood, I see that pronouns may be confusing sometimes for you. How would you feel if your pronouns were fluid. For example one day you're a she/her, she/they, they/them, etc. Pronouns are something that can be fluid and even change everyday for some!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, lynley said:

it's really hard for me to explain but i feel comfortable with they/them and she/her, however the words "she/they" don't feel like the match me. i know im a girl which makes me question they/them even more.

You can still identify as a girl and use gender neutral pronouns. Pronouns don't equal gender.

4 hours ago, lynley said:

Well, I really don’t know much about pronouns, but this is ur identity so u can absolutely be be a girl with they/them or she/they or any other pronouns.  Just try things out and see what works. I hope this will help u!❤️

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/8/2022 at 6:18 AM, lynley said:

Hey there, 

If it isn't too personal, can you explain why do you prefered "she/they" in a first place? Maybe an answer on this question is halfway to the solution.