Jump to content

confused af


lynley

Recommended Posts

I used to identify as bi, then omni, then lesbian, the unlabeled. I would feel more comfortable with a label because i want to have a stronger connection to who i am. recently, i've been feeling strong attraction towards men which is very confusing to me because i used to think i would never like men. im not finding many women attractive. i have just been thinking about me being bi but this has confused me more. please help!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Chocolate chip 9909 said:

U could also identify as queer, maybe?

i don't think so that label has never felt right for me and the other person cleared up im bi but thanks ! i was wondering if you could look at my other post and help with my pronouns cuz you go by they/them and i feel like you could help !!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, lynley said:

I used to identify as bi, then omni, then lesbian, the unlabeled. I would feel more comfortable with a label because i want to have a stronger connection to who i am. recently, i've been feeling strong attraction towards men which is very confusing to me because i used to think i would never like men. im not finding many women attractive. i have just been thinking about me being bi but this has confused me more. please help!

I feel like this sounds like bi with a preference, but I am not sure. Your sexuality is up to you to decide. Maybe you can research on different sexualities and see where you fall under, or you don't have to label yourself if it causes stress. Whatever you label as is valid.Β 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Quote
4 hours ago, lynley said:

i don't think so that label has never felt right for me and the other person cleared up im bi but thanks ! i was wondering if you could look at my other post and help with my pronouns cuz you go by they/them and i feel like you could help !!

Β 

Okay I will do that!😁

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, mxhaxnaeem said:

I feel like this sounds like bi with a preference, but I am not sure. Your sexuality is up to you to decide. Maybe you can research on different sexualities and see where you fall under, or you don't have to label yourself if it causes stress. Whatever you label as is valid.Β 

That's what I said lol

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Γ—
Γ—
  • Create New...