confused af

lynley    

I used to identify as bi, then omni, then lesbian, the unlabeled. I would feel more comfortable with a label because i want to have a stronger connection to who i am. recently, i've been feeling strong attraction towards men which is very confusing to me because i used to think i would never like men. im not finding many women attractive. i have just been thinking about me being bi but this has confused me more. please help!

You could be bi with a preference that changes every so often. That's ok and totally valid.

But dont take my word for it. You get to decide who you are for you. Dont just go with what some stranger says. Go with your heart.

U could also identify as queer, maybe?

3 hours ago, Chocolate chip 9909 said:

U could also identify as queer, maybe?

i don't think so that label has never felt right for me and the other person cleared up im bi but thanks ! i was wondering if you could look at my other post and help with my pronouns cuz you go by they/them and i feel like you could help !!

• Like 1

8 hours ago, lynley said:

I used to identify as bi, then omni, then lesbian, the unlabeled. I would feel more comfortable with a label because i want to have a stronger connection to who i am. recently, i've been feeling strong attraction towards men which is very confusing to me because i used to think i would never like men. im not finding many women attractive. i have just been thinking about me being bi but this has confused me more. please help!

I feel like this sounds like bi with a preference, but I am not sure. Your sexuality is up to you to decide. Maybe you can research on different sexualities and see where you fall under, or you don't have to label yourself if it causes stress. Whatever you label as is valid. 

4 hours ago, lynley said:

i don't think so that label has never felt right for me and the other person cleared up im bi but thanks ! i was wondering if you could look at my other post and help with my pronouns cuz you go by they/them and i feel like you could help !!

Okay I will do that!😁

15 hours ago, mxhaxnaeem said:

I feel like this sounds like bi with a preference, but I am not sure. Your sexuality is up to you to decide. Maybe you can research on different sexualities and see where you fall under, or you don't have to label yourself if it causes stress. Whatever you label as is valid. 

That's what I said lol

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Thisboiistrans said:

That's what I said lol

ohh yeah then I probably misread something, oops!

2 hours ago, mxhaxnaeem said:

ohh yeah then I probably misread something, oops!

It's fine dont worry :)

• Like 1