One sided friendship

Junseo ย  ย 

I've friend which I always have been considered as my bestie but my guts says he doesn't feel the same. I always defend him when needed but he never did the same ever, I always have my ears wide open for him but even if he listens it doesn't feel like he cares, I've had did a lot of things, gave him small gifts occasionally, chats with him but somewhere it still feels like something is missing. I don't know why it feels like we aren't supposed to be friends but still somehow I get an adreline rush whenever I see him.....so basically I wanted to ask " is it a one sided friendship ?"

• Digital Mentor
19 hours ago, Junseo said:

I've friend which I always have been considered as my bestie but my guts says he doesn't feel the same. I always defend him when needed but he never did the same ever, I always have my ears wide open for him but even if he listens it doesn't feel like he cares, I've had did a lot of things, gave him small gifts occasionally, chats with him but somewhere it still feels like something is missing. I don't know why it feels like we aren't supposed to be friends but still somehow I get an adreline rush whenever I see him.....so basically I wanted to ask " is it a one sided friendship ?"

Hi @Junseo, welcome to the Communityย ๐Ÿ˜€! It's great to have you here. I'm Aurora and I am one of the support mentors here. I give advice to those who reach out to us.ย 

Thanks for sharing your situation with us. From what you are saying it does sound like you are putting a lot more into this friendship then you are getting back. What is he like with his other friends? Also, I hope you don't mind me asking but I'm wondering whether you might have other feelings for him, rather than just friendship? You mentioned that you get an adrenaline rush when you see him. What do you think?ย 

Staff-Account.png