Nudes going around

Troy thomas    

When I was bout 14 years old & it was somebody I liked…. And the snap said ha name & she said N4N so I sent mines first the whole time it was a dude 🤦‍♂️

Edited by Troy thomas

• Ditch the Label Staff
11 hours ago, Troy thomas said:

When I was bout 14 years old & it was somebody I liked…. And the snap said ha name & she said N4N so I sent mines first the whole time it was a dude 🤦‍♂️

Hey @Troy thomas Welcome to the Community. ☺️

I am Daisie a Community Warden here on the forums and I ensure the community remains a safe space for all. I am going to tag our Trained Digital Mentors in who will be able to reach out to you about this. @Monsoon & @Aurora

If you need anything in the meantime please feel free to give me a shout.

11 hours ago, Troy thomas said:

Have you heard of a helpline whom are trained to supporting people with nudes being leaked? When mine got leamed without my permission I contacted Childline and they helped me get in touch with a helpline sort of thing who can help you to get your pictures removed and they support you all! Sending you love, also what @Daisie said if there's anything you need feel free to get in touch sending love ❤ 

• Ditch the Label Staff
12 hours ago, Troy thomas said:

Hi there, I'm Blondie, one of the support mentors here at Ditch the Label. 

This is such an abuse of your trust - did the pics ever get shared online?

Staff-Account.png