Im confused

Patch    
Go to solution Solved by Aurora,

on my sexuality I thought I was bisexual but  I'm not sure now as I starting to like the same  gender as myself what a female 

3 hours ago, Patch said:

on my sexuality I thought I was bisexual but  I'm not sure now as I starting to like the same  gender as myself what a female 

Hey! that's completely fine. You could be bisexual with a female preference. 

this is confusing. but i never had feeling for a male at tall i was confused on if i was bisexual or a lesbian. 

• Ditch the Label Staff

Hey @Patch Welcome to the Community. ☺️

I am Daisie a Community Warden here on the forums and I ensure the community remains a safe and positive place for all. I know our amazing supportive community members are fantastic offering support and sharing their experiences which can be really helpful, but we also have Trained Digital Mentors on hand to offer support and advice too, I'll tag them in so you know who they are @Monsoon & @Aurora

• Digital Mentor
  • Solution
4 hours ago, Patch said:

this is confusing. but i never had feeling for a male at tall i was confused on if i was bisexual or a lesbian. 

Hi @Patch, welcome to the Community 😀.  As Daisy kindly pointed out, I'm Aurora and I am one of the Support Mentors here. I give support and advice to those who reach out to us. 

Thank you for letting us know how you feel at the moment. From what you are saying it sounds like you're not sure whether you are bisexual as you've never been attracted to males. Is that right? Figuring out your sexuality can be really confusing. and it often takes time. Do you mind me asking what made you think that you might be bisexual? 

Staff-Account.png

9 hours ago, Patch said:

ohh, that makes more sense. I mean if you have never had feelings for a male, you may be lesbian, which is totally fine! at the end of the day, you will always be loved and accepted by people around you! to be honest, you don't have to label yourself if it causes confusion, or you can research on different sexualities and see which one fits you best, hope that helped!

• Like 1

i thought that because i was in a relationship when i thought about it but i had a bit of  feeling with him but i got more feeling to female then so i thought i was bisexual then but now i think about it i was always flirt with female and i didn't had feeling for him so i ended it with him because i was to  confused  i do with female  

1 minute ago, Patch said:

i thought that because i was in a relationship when i thought about it but i had a bit of  feeling with him but i got more feeling to female then so i thought i was bisexual then but now i think about it i was always flirt with female and i didn't had feeling for him so i ended it with him because i was to  confused  i do with female  

That's completely fine, just wondering, do you label yourself at the moment? or is your sexuality really fluid?

i haven't label yet i just want some help with it but I'm more thinking lesbian i always flirt with female and i been  flirty with one girl who i got a crush on she's only in to female and told me about it and she said that i might be a lesbian what made me confused on it 

i haven't label yet i just want some help with it but I'm more thinking lesbian i always flirt with female and i been  flirty with one girl who i got a crush on she's only in to female and told me about it and she said that i might be a lesbian what made me confused on it 

That's okay if you need help figuring out yourself, I feel like you know yourself best and labeling yourself is always up to you. I mean you might be a lesbian, which is awesome. I know you are confused whether you are a lesbian, but generally, does the label lesbian fit you in your opinion from the description?

i will label as a lesbian thankyou so much for that help. im not sure how to ask this girl out though i heard her saying that she like me in more than a friend way and her friends always coming up to me and  saying she likes me as well i want to ask her but im always shy and wired feeling in my tummy then i get put off when it happens 

i will label as a lesbian thankyou so much for that help. im not sure how to ask this girl out though i heard her saying that she like me in more than a friend way and her friends always coming up to me and  saying she likes me as well i want to ask her but im always shy and wired feeling in my tummy then i get put off when it happens 

Of course! congrats on labeling yourself!! yeah, of course I can give you advice on how to ask her out! well, make sure she is part of the LGBTQ+ community, make sure she's not straight. If you are hearing that she has interest in you, go for it! Its okay to be shy, I know how it feels to be shy around someone that I may had interest in, its really hard to ask someone out and it takes bravery and courage, which I believe you have. If it is really awkward in person and you get too shy, you can always do it over calling or texting. Hope that helps, if you have any other questions please ask!

6 minutes ago, Patch said:

she is apart of LGBTQ+ and thats all thankyou so much 

Great! you should do it when your ready, you got this! Alright sounds good.

i see her tomorrow so i try and do it then in person as i feel it more come to the heart then on call or a text i let you go and thankyou again 

i see her tomorrow so i try and do it then in person as i feel it more come to the heart then on call or a text i let you go and thankyou again 

That is very much true, personally confessing in person means so much more. As nerve racking as it sounds, after you get over it, it will feel so good to get that weight off your shoulders. Of course, anytime.

28 minutes ago, Patch said:

yes it will i better get going i want to practice   what i want to say bye 

Yeah for sure, good luck!

43 minutes ago, mxhaxnaeem said:

That is very much true, personally confessing in person means so much more. As nerve racking as it sounds, after you get over it, it will feel so good to get that weight off your shoulders. Of course, anytime.

Love the support you're giving ❤ 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, -Axel- said:

Love the support you're giving ❤ 

of course, anytime. Thank you so much!