Where do I even start?

ExtrovertedBlonde ย  ย 

Hi guys. I'm a cis female and I'm getting married to a cis male. I've recently discovered that I seem to be into women. For a long time I have had no sex drive. I love my fiance and have no thoughts of leaving him. But since my recent realization, I'm discovering that women seem to bring out that forgotten part of me.

My fiance is very supportive of me exploring things or having relations with a woman. I am just so confused right now and don't even know where to start thinking about this or even how I'd go about trying things out with a woman. I'm from a small, religious town and my fiancรฉ's parents would absolutely disown him if they found out. I would also want to keep things quite for my own peace of mind.

• Ditch the Label Staff

Hey @ExtrovertedBlondeย Welcome to the Community. ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿป

I will tag our Trained Digital Mentors in who offer support and advice to our members so you know who they are and so they can reach out to you. @Monsoonย & @Auroraย ๐Ÿ˜Š

If you need anything in the meantime please feel free to give me a shout!ย 

ย 

ย 

On 7/1/2022 at 3:39 AM, ExtrovertedBlonde said:

Hi guys. I'm a cis female and I'm getting married to a cis male. I've recently discovered that I seem to be into women. For a long time I have had no sex drive. I love my fiance and have no thoughts of leaving him. But since my recent realization, I'm discovering that women seem to bring out that forgotten part of me.

My fiance is very supportive of me exploring things or having relations with a woman. I am just so confused right now and don't even know where to start thinking about this or even how I'd go about trying things out with a woman. I'm from a small, religious town and my fiancรฉ's parents would absolutely disown him if they found out. I would also want to keep things quite for my own peace of mind.

Hey,

Welcome :)

I'm one of the digital mentors as @Daisieย kindly pointed out, and I give support to those who reach out to us. I'm glad to hear that your fiance is very supportive. I kind of get the sense that you might be overwhelmed at the moment, and I just want you to remember that you can take your time with this and there really is no rush. What do you think? Or are you keen to explore now?ย 

• Like 1

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

9 hours ago, Monsoon said:

Hey,

Welcome :)

I'm one of the digital mentors as @Daisieย kindly pointed out, and I give support to those who reach out to us. I'm glad to hear that your fiance is very supportive. I kind of get the sense that you might be overwhelmed at the moment, and I just want you to remember that you can take your time with this and there really is no rush. What do you think? Or are you keen to explore now?ย 

I am definitely fine with taking my time, but I want to explore these feelings to understand them more. But I don't know how or where to start.

Hey,

Could you join a dating app and talk to some women there? That might be a good place to start.ย 

• Thanks 1

On 7/3/2022 at 4:58 AM, Monsoon said:

Hey,

Could you join a dating app and talk to some women there? That might be a good place to start.ย 

ย I'm really afraid that somebody from my community will see my profile and say something. I'm not ready for this to be out.

Hey there,

That's fair enough; this is your journey and you get to decide at what point it is out, if it ever will be. I'm wondering, could you still have a dating profile without pictures and then just send them privately?

13 hours ago, Monsoon said:

Hey there,

That's fair enough; this is your journey and you get to decide at what point it is out, if it ever will be. I'm wondering, could you still have a dating profile without pictures and then just send them privately?

That's not a bad idea. I hadn't thought of that! I could use my middle name or something, too.

2 hours ago, ExtrovertedBlonde said:

That's not a bad idea. I hadn't thought of that! I could use my middle name or something, too.

Yeah, I think so too! Maybe give it a go and see how you feel about it?ย