Am I trans full story

Nub    

So I remember ever since I was little till this day that boys are lucky they get to do rough stuff take their shirts off they can do work outs and look cool and I’m always wondering why was I born as a girl and why did god make boys and girls different boys have awesome clothes all the rapping styles are  cool but they’re all for boys so boys can have cool hair too this profs that boys are lucky 

this one time in third grade I was playing basketball with some boys and one boy said  I wish I could take my shirt off and I wanted to say me too or same but they were probably going make fun of me since  I’m a girl .

Each Sunday or when there’s a party or church event I have to wear girly clothes and the times I convince my mom to let me wear boy clothes I can feel everyone looking at me in disgust and weirdly and this is the part where I say I wish I was born as a boy because I wouldn’t have a problem with people Insulting me based on what I wear

btw I couldn’t delete my other because I didn’t know how to so here’s the full version and auto correct might’ve messed up some words

• Digital Mentor
7 hours ago, Nub said:

So I remember ever since I was little till this day that boys are lucky they get to do rough stuff take their shirts off they can do work outs and look cool and I’m always wondering why was I born as a girl and why did god make boys and girls different boys have awesome clothes all the rapping styles are  cool but they’re all for boys so boys can have cool hair too this profs that boys are lucky 

this one time in third grade I was playing basketball with some boys and one boy said  I wish I could take my shirt off and I wanted to say me too or same but they were probably going make fun of me since  I’m a girl .

Each Sunday or when there’s a party or church event I have to wear girly clothes and the times I convince my mom to let me wear boy clothes I can feel everyone looking at me in disgust and weirdly and this is the part where I say I wish I was born as a boy because I wouldn’t have a problem with people Insulting me based on what I wear

btw I couldn’t delete my other because I didn’t know how to so here’s the full version and auto correct might’ve messed up some words

Hi @Nub, welcome to the Community 😀. It's great to have you here. I'm Aurora and I'm one of the support mentors here. I give advice and support to those who reach out to us.

Thank you so much for opening up. I think gender identity can be very confusing and it often takes time to figure things out. It's great that you are acknowledging your feelings and sharing these with us. Can I just ask if you're feeling like this mainly to do with clothes or is it other aspects of your life, too ?  So for example how do you feel within your body, do you feel more like a girl, more like a boy or both?  

Staff-Account.png

• Digital Mentor
20 hours ago, Nub said:

I feel more like a boy

Thank you for clarifying.  To get back to your original question, my advice would be to trust your feelings and let them lead.  When we are trying to figure out our identity, we really get to know ourselves and that can be very exciting!  One thing I would say is that  it can take a long time and even though there will be some similarities, everyone is unique in their journey.  What do you think? Also, some people are gender fluid and they identify with different gender identities (or between  having a gender or not having one) and don’t feel like they need to commit to a single identity.  I'm just wondering if that might be something you can relate to? 

Staff-Account.png

I’m kinda non binary to the point I came out to my friends saying I’m non binary  but I don’t seem like someone who is because I don’t have pronouns well I do and I don’t I’m just that person who doesn’t care what pronouns I’m called they/them  he/him she/her

• Digital Mentor
13 minutes ago, Nub said:

I’m kinda non binary to the point I came out to my friends saying I’m non binary  but I don’t seem like someone who is because I don’t have pronouns well I do and I don’t I’m just that person who doesn’t care what pronouns I’m called they/them  he/him she/her

I think pronouns can be very important to some people and not very important to others and both is absolutely fine. The most important thing is that you're happy with the pronouns you're called/you're using. Apart from the pronouns, do you feel that non binary describes your gender identity well or does it not quite fit with how you feel?

Staff-Account.png