How do i handle her?

s.softball ย  ย 

I had made an amazing new group of friends this year and I really loved them and i thought they loved me to. I noticed that they started hanging out without me, a lot. So i asked the girl I was closest to what was happening and first she made up excuses, then told me the actual reason of "They feel like I dont like them." I'm an introvert so it takes me awhile to warm up to people and I was just starting to have fun with them and now idk what's happening. Now she's acting like nothing happened and it's so confusing.ย 

• Digital Mentor
On 6/26/2022 at 5:36 AM, s.softball said:

I had made an amazing new group of friends this year and I really loved them and i thought they loved me to. I noticed that they started hanging out without me, a lot. So i asked the girl I was closest to what was happening and first she made up excuses, then told me the actual reason of "They feel like I dont like them." I'm an introvert so it takes me awhile to warm up to people and I was just starting to have fun with them and now idk what's happening. Now she's acting like nothing happened and it's so confusing.ย 

Hi @s.softball, welcome to the Communityย ๐Ÿ˜€. It's great to have you here. I'm Aurora and I'm one of the support mentors. I offer advice and support to those who reach out to us.

I'm sorry you're having a tough time with your friends at the moment. How frustrating! Do your friends now that you are an introvert? If not, do you think you could speak to the girl you feel closest to about it? This might help them understand, that you do like them and that you enjoy hanging out with them. What do you think?ย 

Staff-Account.png