Laughing at pain

vega    

today was grade 8 farewell. The teachers gushed on and on about what good leaders we have been. How, in any universe, could that be.  My class has been inappropriate and stupid and disrespectful. But they called us angels? It was kind of sad hearing how much teachers worshipped the bullies.

• Like 1

Oh my gosh I get that so much! The teachers in my school adore the most rude, disrespectful and downright rude person in the class!

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Piper said:

Oh my gosh I get that so much! The teachers in my school adore the most rude, disrespectful and downright rude person in the class!

The sort of funniest thing about it is that the school talks about how they have a no tolerance for bulling, what is going on then?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, vega said:

The sort of funniest thing about it is that the school talks about how they have a no tolerance for bulling, what is going on then?

Schools are just flat out weird and confusing

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Emberfrost12 said:

Schools are just flat out weird and confusing

Amen to that