Confused about my sexuality

Inu Β  Β 

I have had 3 relationship before. And none of them were actually love. I have kissed boys but i never had any butterflies or special feelings. I am always conscious about what's happening and just can't feel anything. Neither with my first kiss nor with the recent one have i felt anything. I have this fantasy about kissing a girl. I don't know what i should do, should i try dating girls or i am just thinking too much about this.????? But how could I feel nothing with any of them.Β 

• Ditch the Label Staff

Hey @InuΒ Welcome to the Community!

I am Daisie a Community Warden here on the Forums, and I wanted to send you a warm welcome, we have Trained Digital Mentors on hand to offer support and advice, and I wondered if you’d feel it’s beneficial to talk things through with one of them? I will tag them in so you know who they are and so they can reach out. @BlondieΒ & @Aurora

If you need anything in the meantime feel free to give me a shout. 😊

Edited by Daisie

Β 

Β 

• Digital Mentor
12 hours ago, Inu said:

I have had 3 relationship before. And none of them were actually love. I have kissed boys but i never had any butterflies or special feelings. I am always conscious about what's happening and just can't feel anything. Neither with my first kiss nor with the recent one have i felt anything. I have this fantasy about kissing a girl. I don't know what i should do, should i try dating girls or i am just thinking too much about this.????? But how could I feel nothing with any of them.Β 

Β 

Β Hi @Inu, welcome to the Ditch the Label community πŸ˜€. I’m Aurora, and as Daisy kindly pointed out, I’m one of the support mentors here. I give advice to those who reach out to us. Thank you for opening up about how you feel. You’ve definitely come to the right place - thisΒ  community is a very supportive and accepting place. There are lots of others on here, who feel the same as you and are trying to figure out their sexuality. It sounds to me like you have been thinking about what it would be like, dating a girl. What do you think is stopping you?Β Β 

Β 

Staff-Account.png

I don't know , i haven't just tried it. But do you think just not feeling it with boysΒ  is enough for me to be confused. I just wanna know, if i am overthinking it too much. Should I just let it be.Β 

Hey girl, I've been there. Sexuality is confusing, and you don't need "enough" evidence in order to question it. Don't do anything that you're not ready for, but if you're comfortable with the idea of dating a girl, why not try it? Maybe you'll love it, maybe you'll hate it, and both are ok! Or maybe you just haven't found the right guy yet, and that's okay too. This is an article which could help you to figure out some stuff. (https://divethru.com/what-to-do-if-youre-questioning-your-sexuality/). Best of luck, and remember, you are valid :) x

Β 

• Like 1

• Digital Mentor
On 6/23/2022 at 6:47 AM, Inu said:

I don't know , i haven't just tried it. But do you think just not feeling it with boysΒ  is enough for me to be confused. I just wanna know, if i am overthinking it too much. Should I just let it be.Β 

Thank you toΒ @E_OΒ for jumping in. What do you think of their advice?Β 

Staff-Account.png