Heyo

Axlfred ย  ย 

Hey im Axl from sweden im an 18 year old guy who goes by he/him.

I'm really interested in archaeology and history and hoping to work with that in the future.ย  I'm really insecure and really hate my self and my looks that basically itย 

• Ditch the Label Staff

Hey @Axlfredย Welcome to the Community!๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿป

Its lovely to see you in our community, I am Daisie a Community Warden here on the forums, and I just wanted to pop by and send you a warm welcome to the Community!ย 
I see you mentioned you like archeology and history, thatโ€™s so amazing! We actually have a Tribes section where you can find and create Tribes which include other members with similar interests! ๐Ÿ˜Š
We also have Trained Digital Support Mentors on hand should you ever need any support and advice, if you need anything in the meantime please feel free to give me a shout. ๐Ÿ˜Š

ย 

ย 

• Digital Mentor
16 hours ago, Axlfred said:

I'm really interested in archaeology and history and hoping to work with that in the future.ย  I'm really insecure and really hate my self and my looks that basically itย 

Hi @Axlfred, I also wanted to welcome you to the community ๐Ÿ˜€. Iโ€™m Aurora and Iโ€™m one of the support mentors here. I also find archaeology and history fascinating.ย  Do you know what kind of work you would like to do in that field? Iโ€™m sorry to hear you feel insecure. Is there anything in particular you are struggling with?

Staff-Account.png

18 hours ago, Axlfred said:

Welcome! To the Community, lovely to have you!