I think I'm bi

Muci    
Go to solution Solved by Emberfrost12,

Hey! I think I'm bi..... BUT, I've never been with a girl and I currently have a boyfriend that I don't intend to leave.

Is it possible to just know it without having ever tried?

Well i do think its possible 

to get into a courting 

relationship

as long as you treat them well

• Solution

It is completely possible to know your sexuality without dating someone of a gender you may be attracted to. While experimenting might help people figure things out, you can do that without experimenting as well. Hope this helps, if you have anymore questions, feel free to ask.

• Like 1

Just now, Muci said:

Thank you very much!

It's weird...! I never thought about it but I think it totally makes sense...!

You're welcome! If you have any more questions, feel free to ask!

I just know I feel attracted to girls. The hard part is to know if in reality I would like to be involved with a girl or if it's just in my imagination...!

Maybe one day I'll try, I even talked about it with my boyfriend!

But I also think it wouldn't be a problem if I never did... As long as I can say that I'm bisexual...!

1 minute ago, Muci said:

I just know I feel attracted to girls. The hard part is to know if in reality I would like to be involved with a girl or if it's just in my imagination...!

Maybe one day I'll try, I even talked about it with my boyfriend!

But I also think it wouldn't be a problem if I never did... As long as I can say that I'm bisexual...!

Glad I could help. It's great that you talked about it with your boyfriend, did you feel relieved after that? 

20 minutes ago, Emberfrost12 said:

Glad I could help. It's great that you talked about it with your boyfriend, did you feel relieved after that? 

Yes, I did! He was a bit concerned because he thought that would mean that we had to end our relationship, but I just explained that it didn't and I think he started to understand...!

22 minutes ago, Muci said:

Yes, I did! He was a bit concerned because he thought that would mean that we had to end our relationship, but I just explained that it didn't and I think he started to understand...!

That's great! Good for you!