To all of the only child

BusinessBee Β  Β 

Any other only child wish they had a sibling so they wouldn't be so lonely or is it just me lol

• Digital Mentor

Β 

Hi BusinessBee, I’m sorry you are feeling lonely. It can be tough sometimes when you are an only child. Although those with siblings might tell you how annoying siblings can be ;-)

When do you feel lonely? Is it just when you are at home?Β 

Β 

Staff-Account.png

On 6/12/2022 at 8:12 AM, BusinessBee said:

Any other only child wish they had a sibling so they wouldn't be so lonely or is it just me lol

Not just you, I am an only child and it gets really lonely sometimes lol- i just think if i had a sibling they would annoy me till the end lmao

Hehehe I am the oldest of three the others are 11 and 7 Β I’ll be chilling in my room, door shut watching Stranger Things or Demon Slayer NOT things they should be walking in and hearing, or my friends and I will be playing D&D and the youngest my little brother will interrupt our session or my little sister will bust in my room take something or ask for something and then prop the door open so it won’t close when leaving…. Β I HATE being in rooms with the door open

Β 

so anyway want to trade my siblings for nothing or maybe for a cat or dog seeing as they destroy the nice clean house so fast we can’t get either… 

Β 

Β 

I love my siblings…. But I often wish I was an only child because then we would probably have a dog and I would not have to fight to get on the XboxΒ 

On 6/13/2022 at 11:18 AM, ArtemisArt said:

Hehehe I am the oldest of three the others are 11 and 7 Β I’ll be chilling in my room, door shut watching Stranger Things or Demon Slayer NOT things they should be walking in and hearing, or my friends and I will be playing D&D and the youngest my little brother will interrupt our session or my little sister will bust in my room take something or ask for something and then prop the door open so it won’t close when leaving…. Β I HATE being in rooms with the door open

so anyway want to trade my siblings for nothing or maybe for a cat or dog seeing as they destroy the nice clean house so fast we can’t get either… 

I love my siblings…. But I often wish I was an only child because then we would probably have a dog and I would not have to fight to get on the XboxΒ 

Haha you will be bestfreinds with them when yall get olderΒ 

On 6/13/2022 at 7:45 AM, Aurora said:

Hi BusinessBee, I’m sorry you are feeling lonely. It can be tough sometimes when you are an only child. Although those with siblings might tell you how annoying siblings can be ;-)

When do you feel lonely? Is it just when you are at home?Β 

Β 

Honestly I get lonely all the time but for sure at homeΒ 

• Digital Mentor

Feeling lonely is tough and you’re definitely not alone. I think we can all relate! Maybe you can tell me a bit more about it? Do you have friends, anyone you like to hang out with? Is there anything in particular you enjoy doing where you don’t feel lonely?

Staff-Account.png

15 hours ago, Aurora said:

Feeling lonely is tough and you’re definitely not alone. I think we can all relate! Maybe you can tell me a bit more about it? Do you have friends, anyone you like to hang out with? Is there anything in particular you enjoy doing where you don’t feel lonely?

I do have some friends but I don't really hang with them outside school. I enjoy watching youtube to get rid of the lonelyness.

• Digital Mentor

Do you mind me asking why you don't see them outside of school?Β 

Staff-Account.png

15 hours ago, Aurora said:

Do you mind me asking why you don't see them outside of school?Β 

Because our schedules dont ever match

• Digital Mentor
On 6/18/2022 at 6:06 AM, BusinessBee said:

Because our schedules dont ever match

Oh no, that’s unlucky that your schedules don’t match. Apart from having a sibling, what do you think would help you to feel less lonely?

Staff-Account.png