Hello! I'm new!

Ocean_Spirit ย  ย 

Hi guys! I'm new to this site and I'm just looking to make some friends and have a good time! Anything I should know or do while I'm here?ย 

ย 

• Like 1

Hello!

I'm Brie and brand new to this space as well. I would suggest looking around for a getting a feel were everything is and don't feel rushed to get started on things right away just be sure take your time.ย  There's also people here that would be glad to answer any question if you have them.

I hope this helped :)

ย 

Hi, Im BusinessBee and welcome! I have been here 6ish months. If you ever need to get weight off your shoulders or need help this is a great place for it! With that out of the way what are your hobbies?

My hobbies are swimming, drawing, hanging out with friends and I'm also trying to go on walks more often now that its summer, I wanna enjoy the wonderful weather. I also love talking walks in the rain and painting.ย 

Hi! Welcome, @Ocean_Spirit! I've been here for...nine months? I also enjoy taking walks in the rain, I find it really awesome. Hope you enjoyย  this community :)

• Yaaas 1