Soooooooooo...

vega Β  Β 

This is kind of an update and genuine question based on the previous discussion I was commenting on

So there's this girl, definitely not lesbian, but I really like her. We have been friends for a while and I'm really not sure what to do.

good to know, we can work through this together

Β 

On 6/9/2022 at 7:26 PM, vega said:

This is kind of an update and genuine question based on the previous discussion I was commenting on

So there's this girl, definitely not lesbian, but I really like her. We have been friends for a while and I'm really not sure what to do.

Are you 100% positive she isn’t lesbian or that she wouldn’t be open to it? There is such a crazy fluid spectrum of sexualities, there is always a chance!Β 
Β 

If it is really hard for you to keep feelings to yourself and you feel bad hiding your emotions, you could maybe chat with her and see if she does or could feel the same way! You could establish clear cut boundaries that you do like her as more than a friend but if she does not reciprocate those feelings you would respect that and enjoy having her in your life platonically!Β 
Β 

Hope you are doing well! <3Β